Join our HelloFresh Family!
At HelloFresh we love food, & our mission is to change the way people eat forever. That change comes conveniently packaged in a box - a HelloFresh Box, filled with the best fresh ingredients. With our meal boxes with easy to cook recipes & fresh ingredients, we are driving change in the quickly evolving food industry. From developing our recipes to delivering the boxes - the customer is at the center of everything we do. Our aim is to make every meal a moment to look forward to, for everyone at the table. No surprise then that data is our friend & for us, learning never stops. We make quick but informed decisions & as a fast-growing company, we value flexibility & speed.
We need you!
For our young & passionate team, we are looking for a Senior Accountant to support the French market. Working as part of one of the international finance teams, you will work closely with other members of the broader finance team whilst supporting the Financial Controller & France Managing Director in making sure that the MEC & Budget processes are always running smoothly.
Youll be working on:
- Management & full reconciliation of the Order to Cash process for the France region
- Revenue reconciliation & recognition topics
- Other MEC responsibilities (HR postings, cash reconciliation, accruals)
- Complete regular Balance sheet reviews, whilst improving processes
- Oversight of the AP process & tracking of Aged Debt
- Management of the PO process
- Management of the Internal Audit report findings & resolving the issues with various departments
- Management of the yearly audit process
- Completion of quarterly VAT declarations
- Completion of quarterly CIT/DTA calculations
- Completion of yearly financial statement
- Supporting the France Managing Director & the Financial Controller on the MEC variance analysis & quarterly Budgets
- Other ad-hoc requirements
Are you our new Senior Financial Accountant?
You have 4+ years of working experience in an International environment (e.g. Big 4) or with a B2C Business model. You possess strong knowledge of IFRS & French GAAP. You are a qualified/certified accountant with strong tax & VAT knowledge. You enjoy setting up & developing processes. Be a strong communicator & are full of ideas & act as a sparring partner for the Financial Controller & the rest of the Accounting team. You do not shy away from a challenge & are able to perform in a fast-paced & continuously changing work environment. You are fluent in English & French.
What do we offer you?
- Make a serious impact on increasing efficiency by professionalizing processes within a fast-growing tech company ;
- A lot of learning- & development opportunities within a young & dynamic e-commerce company;
- Freedom of idea & initiative, execution & implementation of your own ideas & initiatives;
- You can make use of the company benefits, like food & fruit in the office, sports classes, such as yoga, boot camp, & boxing class.
- An amazing team & office in Paris office!
- Next, to that, you also get a discount on the HelloFresh Box.
- And of course, youll get compensated.
How does the recruitment process look like?
When we receive your application, we'll take a closer look at your resume & cover letter. If we see a match, we will invite you within 5 working days for a video call to get to know each other. Are we still positive? We will schedule a online interview with the Associate Director of Finance Benelux & Financial Controller via Google Meet. If both sides would like to proceed, we will schedule a chat with our Managing Director of France & VP Finance of HelloFresh International as the last step in the interview process. We will schedule the interviews one after the other quickly, to let you know as fast as possible if you can start at HelloFresh!
Youre hungry for more?
Nice, we got you covered! Apply now below with your complete application documents, gladly also without a photo & without stating nationality, marital status, gender, religion or other discriminatory characteristics.
At HelloFresh we celebrate diversity, Inclusion & Belonging. We are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives & skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit & business need.