About the Role
At OneTrust, our mission is to protect the privacy of individuals by empowering organizations to manage the data they house in a responsible way. With a passion to solve global privacy concerns, our team has built the most widely used privacy management platform used by companies to comply with data privacy regulations & establish privacy as a best practice within their organization.
OneTrust is seeking an Atlanta-basedPartner Manager, Technology Partnerships. In this role, you will be responsible for identifying, developing & growing OneTrust's strategic partnerships with some of the largest & most important names in technology today.
To thrive in this role, you will need to keep up with industry trends, regulations, competitive landscape & customer needs. Administer & use best practices with Salesforce & all other sales & marketing tools.You will have a successful track record of managing partner relationships & work with partners' enterprise sales teams.
What you'll do:
- Source & execute strategic go-to-market partnerships which create reseller, referral, & influence opportunities for OneTrust solutions
- Structure partnerships including OneTrust solution packaging, negotiating agreements, & establishing sales strategies to drive additional revenue opportunities for OneTrust
- Own overall strategic relationships with multiple stakeholders to communicate program details, marketing initiatives, & sales programs
- Tracking & reporting on key performance indicators (KPIs) for your partners, both internally & externally
- Knowledge of data privacy regulations & the OneTrust product portfolio
- Work closely with engineering leaders & other resources to identify integration opportunities, build program goals, project components & actionable recommendations for improvements.
- Build, maintain & communicate short & long range program goals
- Provide weekly program updates to leadership & stakeholders company-wide that highlight actions required, decisions, blockers & wins
- Cultivate trusted relationships that are productive for both OneTrust & the partner
- Contribute to the companys strategic direction as relates to our strategic technology partners
What we're looking for:
- Bachelors degree required, degree in business, finance, economics or other quantitative fields preferred
- At least 3 years of business development experience, preferably for B2B enterprise level software or related technologies
- Significant experience managing commercial deals through the entire lifecycle; exceptional deal management, deal structuring, negotiation & leadership skills; ability to structure key terms & conditions to accommodate specific risks & constraints
- Demonstrated ability to work with large, cross-functional & cross-regional sales teams
- Ability to work independently within a complex & often ambiguous environment, to drive rigorous, fact-based recommendations to stakeholders & to juggle multiple initiatives at once
- Superior analytical & problem-solving skills, with demonstrated intellectual & analytical rigor addressing a wide variety of functional business problems
- Ability to quickly assess an opportunity's potential, leveraging fact-based analyses & industry experience
- Exceptional written & oral communication skills, exceptional interpersonal skills & the proven ability to influence & communicate effectively across regional & functional lines
- Proven track record of meeting & exceeding target goals
- Travel will be expected (25-30%)
- Understanding of the enterprise technology market & experience working with technical integrations
- Be passionate about your work you & your integration partners will be building a very important solution in a red hot market!
What you'll gain from joining OneTrust
You can expect tremendous professional development hyper-growth opportunities; an opportunity to work in an open environment on solutions that are reshaping the way business operates & respect for your ideas. We believe in recognition for a job well-done, great compensation package, & an environment that fosters creativity & divergent thinking.
At OneTrust, you will shift the way the global community manages personal information. Your contributions will be incredibly impactful, & your ideas will be embraced. With a new office space in Sandy Springs, our team's growth is a representation of the market need for a platform to establish privacy best practices, & OneTrust's dedication to the privacy space.
If this sounds like a team you'd like to be a part of, we'd love to talk!
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants for employment & prohibits discrimination & harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.