Are you a designer who can't be pinned down? Are you interested in photography & illustration as well as video editing & music? Are you interested in art & business? Does the word "specialist" feel like it limits your creative potential? Join us at Dashlane as a Brand Designer & work across a range of marketing touchpoints to help us elevate our visual design work.
Dashlane is an award-winning app that lets you access & share business & personal passwords anytime, anywhere. The app works across every major operating system & browser so every user can enjoy a simpler, safer internet. Our team in Paris, New York, & Lisbon is united by our passion for improving the digital experience & the belief that with the right tools, we can help everyone simplify their online lives. Dashlane has empowered over 15 million users & 20,000 businesses in 180 countries to enjoy a faster, simpler, & more secure internet.
As a Brand Designer on our Creative team, your contributions will be key in helping us distinguish & define Dashlane as the brand leader in our category. Dashlane Creative is a multi-disciplinary team comprised of design, writing, & operations. We work on projects across the companyfrom defining our written brand voice to codifying the design systems that underpin our website, advertising, & marketing materials. The ideal candidate has experience working within a design system on marketing projects but with specific photography, illustration, & animation experience. You'll be responsible for the execution of a visual strategy, helping us build image libraries, planning photoshoots, working alongside contractors & agencies, & defining motion guidelines & animation work.
This role can be either in person in our New York office or work remotely within the US.
At Dashlane you will:
- Evolve, elevate, execute & maintain image libraries for the Dashlane visual identity in partnership with the Creative team
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners
- Collaborate with external teams in creative strategy, execution, & production
- Contribute to the strategic vision & goals for the Creative team
- Ensure consistency of design work & cohesion across multiple channels
- Present work to cross-functional partners both within marketing, & across the company
- Balance multiple projects at a time while meeting tight deadlines
- 4+ years of relevant work experience
We're Also Looking For:
- Proficiency in design software like: Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator
- A refined grasp of design fundamentals: typography, color, & layout
- Experience with animation, illustration, image-making, photography.
- Adaptable, proactive, & good at prioritization
- Maintain a high-bar for craft & help elevate the work of others
- Effective communicator both as a writer & as a presenter
- Kind, curious, & capable of receiving & giving constructive criticism
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging at Dashlane:
As a truly international companyfounded in Paris & split between Paris, New York, & LisbonDashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, & more. We are committed to hiring a diverse community & fostering a culture where everyone is heard & belongs.
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once youve sent your application, read about how we interview & hire at Dashlane in this blog article written by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product & how we work.