The Bilingual Ad Quality Assurance Specialist on the Registration Team will be required to comfortably navigate Fire Dragon, as well as certain Legacy Screens. They will be responsible for ensuring new campaigns are Registered in a timely manner & daily targets are met. They will be expected to perform certain miscellaneous tasks & projects assigned to them by their manager independently.
This role can be done remote anywhere in Canada & will have base hours of 11 am- 7pm Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday with flexibility as needed.
- Accurately assign Content Groups to new Campaigns in Fire Dragon.
- Acquire & maintain a thorough understanding of Creative Standards & Content Groups.
- Meet the required daily target of advertisement reviews
- Number of Campaigns Approved per day.
- Accuracy of Content Group selection.
- Completion of assigned material in a timely manner or in accordance with a deadline.
- Excellent written & verbal communication, English & Spanish
- Degree or diploma
- Ability to work independently & proactively communicate obstacles
- Past experience in customer service or advertising a major asset
- Fluency in German, French or Italian a major asset