Join VillageMD as a Senior Financial Analyst - Value Based Care & National Operations In Chicago, IL
Join the frontlines of today's healthcare transformation
At VillageMD, we're looking for a Senior Financial Analyst - Value Based Care & National Operations to help us transform the way primary care is delivered & how patients are served. As a national leader on the forefront of healthcare, we've partnered with many of today's best primary care physicians. We're equipping them with the latest digital tools. Empowering them with proven strategies & support. Inspiring them with better practices & consistent results.
We're creating care that's more accessible. Effective. Efficient. With solutions that are value-based, physician-driven & patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, & never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
Could this be you?
As an integral member of the VillageMD Finance team, you will work cross-functionally across the Companys national markets & corporate functions to drive strategic initiatives & consolidated reporting for the Value Based Care (VBC) business. While working closely with the market finance teams & operational/functional leadership, the Senior Financial Analyst will support FP&A finance rhythms, consolidated reporting & analysis, standardization/automation, & process development. Additionally, this role will support areas such as finance system implementation, operational modeling, & other market growth opportunities led centrally for the VBC Finance team.
How you can make a difference
- Support strategic finance initiatives within VBC & VillageMD to support growth & scaling
- Prepare consolidated financial results for VBC markets & corporate shared services financial/performance metrics including monthly close, quarterly/annual forecasting & planning, variance analysis, etc.
- Partner with functional leaders to track & develop budgets, & evaluate investments & corresponding ROI around operating strategies
- Support process improvement & standardization across the consolidated VBC markets
- Assist with financial system development & reporting implementation for VBC
- Provide monthly insight, analysis & reporting for financial & performance metrics to P&L owners consolidated VBC markets & corporate shared services
- Review monthly financials, analyze variances, quantify risks & opportunities to plan & providing performance commentary to management
- Drive understanding with operators to drive execution on key revenue, cost & operational performance drivers
- Prepare periodic executive & board reporting
- Build strong relationships with finance & operational leadership
Skills for success
- Highly analytical, self-starter with a drive to execution & strong sense of urgency
- Desire to learn & drive process improvement
- A bias for action & tactical problem solving
- Strong communication skills written & oral
- Aptitude & desire for relationship development with business partners
- Flexibility in an ambiguous & dynamic environment
- A low ego & focus on organizational success
- Commitment to team building, collaboration, personal development & coaching
Experience to drive change
- A Bachelors degree in Accounting, Business, Economics or Finance required
- 1 - 3 years of finance, data analysis, accounting or related experience
- Proven ability to analytically problem solve in a dynamic & complex environment, required
- Ability to learn quickly, think independently, & develop new processes/analyses, required
- Strong organizational skills & a demonstrated ability to time manage, multi-task & prioritize
- Financial modeling experience - Advanced Excel ability
- Experience with developing & successfully completing an annual/quarterly financial planning process
- Minimum foundational knowledge of PowerPoint with a desire to develop executive level presentation skills
- Knowledge of various financial principles, practices, & applications including budgeting, financial planning, & financial reporting
- Demonstrated ability to be adaptable, operate with integrity & have an entrepreneurial spirit
- Healthcare experience preferred
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus & a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, & generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience & enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1.
Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products & services & the advancement of innovative solutions & improved quality of healthcare for providers & patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture how inclusion & diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity & inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare.We believe building trust & innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance & respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system.Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Those seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Explore your future with VillageMD today.