LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights & experiences centered around the needs of real people, & in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity & humilityand have a good bit of fun along the way. Were always looking for smart, kind, & creative people to grow our team & impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe & easy for businesses to use data effectively.
Do you love working with brilliant, kind people who inspire you to be better every day? Join our People & Culture team! We are looking for a dynamic learning guru to design & facilitate many of LiveRamps core talent & learning programs.
As LiveRamps Learning & Development Program Specialist, you will serve as a primary executor for essential programs, including our onRAMP new hire experience, Manager Essentials series, & Be Your Best Self career development program. Your efforts will directly impact the ability of 1,200+ LiveRampers to learn, grow, & be their best.
This role is part of LiveRamps global, 30-member People & Culture organization. Location is flexible, with full-time remote work possible via our RAMP Remote program.
Design LiveRamps core learning & talent programs:
- Design function agnostic e-Learning, live - instructor led, or blended learning content.
- Measure course & program impact.
- Use insights from program impact measures to influence future programming & continuously improve current programs.
Serve as LiveRamps Learning Management System administrator:
- Maintain a current, well-documented program catalog.
- Monitor program enrollment to ensure enrollment numbers meet the minimum required for each course.
- Maintain accurate course & learner records.
- Run & analyze reports.
- Be the in house expert in the system & maximize its effectiveness.
- Design user experience.
- Troubleshoot user experience issues & propose solutions.
- Work directly with the LMS vendor support team to resolve issues in a timely manner.
Support the delivery of learning & talent programs:
- Facilitate LiveRamp learning programs in virtual & in-person formats.
- Manage LiveRamps internal rotational program.
- Communicate effectively to market programs.
Your team will:
This role is part of the Talent Enablement team within our People & Culture organization. The Talent Enablement group is responsible for design, documentation, delivery, measurement, & continuous improvement of LiveRamps learning, career development, culture, engagement, & talent management programs. The Talent Enablement team works in close partnership with our People Operations, Talent Acquisition, Business Partner, Workplace Experience, & Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging teams.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Approximately 3-4 years of experience designing learning & development programs.
- Experienced or familiar with Learning Management Systems (LMS) administration.
- Demonstrated knowledge of adult learning styles, group dynamics, & social learning methods.
- Exceptional eLearning design skills & comfort using tools like Articulate & Veyond.
- Exceptional systems mindset & quick to grasp technical concepts.
- Strong skills when facilitating individual & group processes to a variety of internal audiences in different learning strategies, e.g., face to face & virtually.
- Ability to write organizational communications that provide clarity for programs & services to stakeholders.
- Proven ability to successfully design or re-design & develop relevant content to meet audience needs.
- Knowledge & experience in diversity & inclusion programming.
- Experience identifying & resolving issues independently, will take initiative even under unfamiliar circumstances. Strong bias for action & a get stuff done attitude.
- Must be independent, results-oriented, & able to thrive independently in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment.
- Demonstrated ability to review & enhance systems, processes & policies.
- Experienced with video conferencing technology for virtual trainings.
- Comes into this work with a high degree of integrity & ethics.
- Bachelors degree in HR or OD
- Global experience in talent management & organizational design & development is a plus.
- Experience designing technical training.
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, & friendly people who love what they do
- Fun: We host in-person & virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, & sports leagues
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, options for working from home, & paid parental leave
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, & disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) & a fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan1:1 match up to 6% of salaryhelps you plan ahead (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment & ergonomics programwe help you set up your home office (Home-based LiveRampers)
- Location: work in the heart of New York City and/or from home (remote-eligible roles)
More about us:
LiveRamps mission is to connect data in ways that matter, & doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds & experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas & one another is one of our guiding principlesone that informs how we hire, train, & grow our global team across nine countries & four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) & does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
This position requires proof of Covid-19 vaccination due to the nature of work (i.e. required travel, etc.).
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.