Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay & be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision & the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people & businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash & checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics & FIFA World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, & excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience & security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team & find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
- Ensure operational excellence capabilities (usability, availability, resilience, security, etc.) are assessed, planned & built into the platform.
- Ensure platform meets security compliance criteria at all times
- Identify & implement opportunities in the platform that will drive improvements in performance, scalability, reliability & re-usability.
- Drive down technical debt & cost of operations/support.
10 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or at least 8 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters/MBA/JD/MD)
- Experience leading a team & experience of being responsible for delivering large projects successfully.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering or a similar field.
- Experience of testing at the unit, integration & system levels.
- Experience with data & site migration
- Experience with other large scale WCM or CMS implementation a plus.
- Experience of multithreaded software design
- Ability to work quickly in an agile environment, part of an on-call rotation duty among other engineers.
- Experience in implementing Continuous Integration or Continuous Delivery pipeline. Working knowledge & experience in CI / CD tools like Jenkins, GIT
- Strong customer focus, excellent problem solving & analytical skills
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.