KATERRA exists to help transform construction through technologyevery process & every product.
We provide end-to-end building services, creating new efficiencies between design, engineering, construction, project management, & more. Our integrated teams apply the principles of technology & manufacturing to the building industry, bringing fresh minds & innovative approaches to remove unnecessary time & costs from construction projects.
At KATERRA, we lead from every seat. Our ideal team members are self-starters that embrace ambiguity, think big, & bring their own uncompromising standards of excellence.
Security Officer with Receptionist Duties
Katerra is redefining the multi-trillion-dollar construction industry by bringing tech-centric innovation to Architecture & product design, construction, manufacturing, supply-chain & customer service. The team is a unique blend of talent from Technology & Construction Industry professionals. Katerras vision is to make leading edge buildings affordable & accessible to everyone in the world.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
The on-site Security Guard is responsible for the physical security of buildings & personnel, & secures the premises through patrolling the property, monitoring surveillance equipment & regular inspections of access points. Security helps to prevent losses & damage by reporting irregularities & informing violators of policy & procedures. May perform badging of employees/visitors, escort visitors or assist with security of on-site events. May provide back-up to Reception/Lobby.
Receptionist: In addition to the duties above, contributes to physical security of the site as first point of contact & first impression of Katerra. Assists visitors & employees with building access & directions. May handle some administrative duties for the Security and/or Safety function as directed; office skills expected.
Required Skills & Experience
- California Security Guard license
- 2+ years related experience
- Ability to interact with all levels of employees & visitors in support of Katerras cultural values, yet with an eye towards the overall safety goals of the company
- Proven attention to detail & able to follow safety protocols
- Prior experience with emergency evacuations
- Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, & surveillance activities;
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Physically able to perform security duties
- Hard working, professional, friendly, highly flexible & adaptive, results-oriented, passionate
- A self-starter & a team player that will thrive in an organizationally young entrepreneurial environment
- Maintains organization's stability & reputation by complying with legal requirements.
- Certified in First Aid (Preferred)
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
Please note that KATERRA does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, KATERRA will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, KATERRA explicitly reserves the right to pursue & hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of KATERRA.