Using neuroscience-based assessments & machine learning algorithms, pymetrics is reinventing the recruiting industry by matching candidates to jobs where they are most likely to succeed. We are leading the charge in an evolving industry & growing our amazing team to support the mission of using data to unleash one's full potential.
We are looking for a talented data scientist with strong machine learning experience to join our core product development team. Data scientists on the core team contribute to the predictive modeling used throughout pymetrics to match job candidates to roles, audit algorithms for potential bias, & optimize solutions for faster, more robust analyses. You will work on an academically diverse team (with backgrounds in machine learning, statistics, behavioral science, & computer science) to test new methods & optimize existing solutions.
The ideal candidate would bring experience building scalable predictive algorithms in a production environment. We value an ability to communicate with a bright team from diverse backgrounds, & the initiative to tackle interesting problems independently & with scientific rigor.
- Develop machine learning solutions for new & existing data products relating to hiring
- Write production level code for practical application of data products
- Apply statistical & machine learning techniques to identify trends in data
- Work with clients to apply custom data science solutions to unique problems
- Collaborate with & train other members of the data science team
- Interact with data scientists, analysts, engineers & product managers on other data products implemented at pymetrics, including language analysis, psychometric assessment, statistical analysis & data visualization