BuzzFeed is the worlds leading independent digital media & tech company, with a cross-platform news & entertainment network that reaches hundreds of millions of people globally & spreads Joy & Truth across the internet.
Our portfolio of brands are household names that people rely on to inform & entertain, including: BuzzFeed, BuzzFeed News, Tasty, Nifty, Bring Me, Cocoa Butter, Pero Like, Worth It, & Unsolved to name a few! These properties & their Creators reach over 134M people a month through articles, lists, videos, animations, quizzes, podcasts, original series, newsletters & more.
BuzzFeed Branded Video is looking for a resourceful Producer to bring their production & organizational skills to BuzzFeed productions. We are looking for a smart, skilled, passionate self-starter that can work seamlessly with the various departments within Branded Video. Previous branded digital video experience is ideal. This is a freelance project-based position. The shoot will take place in Las Vegas & the will take place from 4/14-5/5. Rate is 450 per day.
- Support Branded productions throughout each projects lifespan; from pre-production to wrap
- Collaborate with & support producers & supervising producers throughout all projects & processes
- Plan & support internal kick-off & production meetings
- Assist in the building & management of multiple batch video budgets & schedules
- Book & manage freelance production crews
- Collaborate with project managers, creative, post, casting, & studio ops teams throughout each project
- Work with producers and accounting to process payroll, reimbursement, & check request paperwork for submission
- Process, track, & report production wrap books & expenses
- Collaborate to develop & improve upon production resources, process, & responsibilities
- Must have 4 years of production experience
- Self-identified logistics master
- Has experience with Movie Magic Budgeting, Scheduling, Scenechronize or comparable budgeting & scheduling software
- Impeccable time management skills, ability to multi-task / prioritize projects with sensitive deadlines
- This position is project based
- Ability to work in high-pressure, fast-paced production environment
- Ability to adapt to last-minute changes in schedules / plans
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Self-starter that is able to see a task through all stages until completion
- Ability to work independently & with a team
All job applications must be received through the official BuzzFeed Jobs board (https://www.buzzfeed.com/about/jobs), including referrals. It is BuzzFeed's practice to not schedule job interviews until after an application is submitted through our jobs board.
Life at BuzzFeed
At BuzzFeed, we believe we benefit from the diverse perspectives within & across our teams. As such, BuzzFeed celebrates inclusion & is committed to equal opportunity employment practices.
BuzzFeed is the worlds leading tech-powered media company, with a cross-platform news & entertainment network that reaches hundreds of millions of people globally. The company aims to spread truth & joy across the internet by producing articles, lists, quizzes, videos, original series; lifestyle content through brands including Tasty, the worlds largest social food network; original reporting & investigative journalism through BuzzFeed News; strategic partnerships, licensing & product development through BuzzFeed Marketing; & original productions across broadcast, cable, SVOD, film & digital platforms for BuzzFeed Studios.
BuzzFeed is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, & will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category.