Job Title Account/Engagement Coordinator/Executive
Department Engagement / Account Management Team
Location London Fields
Gympass is a discovery platform that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of workout facilities. With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find an activity they'll love among more than 600 activities across the U.S., Europe, & Latin America. Our goal is to multiply the number of people exercising at every company to create a healthier & more engaged workforce
Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York, we have a growing team in 30 offices around the world. Our mission is simple yet ambitious: defeat inactivity, & we know the only way to get there is together, partnering with companies, gyms & having the best talent.
At Gympass we are passionate about empowering people to take control of their fitness & defeating inactivity. As a business we are transparent with our goals, dedicated as a team to making them happen, & celebrating when we do! Gympass is meritocratic organisation, meaning, high-achievers get rewarded, whether that be financially, with progression, or one of the many new opportunities as we grow..
What really holds us together is that we praise a collaborative working environment, were people are trusted to deliver but given the support to do so... In a relaxed yet professional environment, with no dress code. Our office includes coffee on tap, a roof terrace, table tennis, a slide & is completely open plan to encourage collaboration amongst our teams. We don't believe in hierarchy & recognise that we need each other to achieve great things.
Reporting into the engagement Senior Manager you will:
- Support Gympass Client Managers in carrying out all key client/account management tasks e.g. collecting & monitoring client data, organising client meetings, company set up administration, support in creating client presentations & event/communications planning
- Develop your skills in client/account management, e.g. building & nurturing strong client relationships, problem solving, creating account reports & identifying areas/opportunities for growth
- Take ownership of quarterly projects to help with ongoing development of client engagement strategy at Gympass
- Work closely with Activation (Events) & Marketing teams to ensure timely delivery of creative assets & events
- Take part in regular team brainstorms & growth hacks to constantly innovate what we do & how we do it
- Build brilliant internal relationships with other Gympass teams to ensure close collaboration & process efficiency
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE:
- You will have 1-2 years experience gained in a client facing role
- You will be confident, diligent & enthusiastic, looking to join a fast-paced & exciting young company
- You will be happy to contribute in group discussions & present new ideas internally
- You will be professional & eager to learn & progress in a client/account management role
- You will have a passion (in whatever form!) for health, fitness, wellbeing & defeating inactivity
- University degree / equivalent is a must
- Proven capabilities across all Office programs (Google Drive a plus)
WORKING AT GYMPASS
- Join a great team culture, working together to help the business achieve its goals & living the Gympass values
- A dress down environment, open office with table tennis, a slide & beer on tap!
- Outstanding opportunities for personal growth & career development in a people focused organisation.
- Competitive salary & attractive commission structure that rewards results
- 25 Days holiday (increases with length of service) + Bank Holidays
- Discounted Gympass membership, allowing you access to our network of great gym partners!
To get a glimpse of Life at Gympass...Check out our new Instagram account! @gympasscareers