Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
The IT Technical Support Analyst is part of the Mailchimp Employee IT Services team, & all employees are our customers. The Employee IT Services Team helps ensure Mailchimp employees everywhere have a solid technology foundation to do great work.
We are looking for a service-oriented professional with strong communication skills & a technical understanding of IT in a Mac environment.
You will work in an open, casual environment for a rapidly growing software company, responding to & resolving requests from internal employees, setting up new computers & providing basic IT support.
Our ideal candidate will serve as the day-to-day tactical support to our end-users; support includes general troubleshooting of computers, hardware, & devices, applications & systems, printing, & network. We are looking for an enthusiastic & effective service-oriented individual, eager to serve our customer (Mailchimp employees).
What youll do:
- Respond to Tier 1 technical support issues & monitor the IT ticket queue.
- Work with your IT teammates to empower & support our diverse band of creative misfits (Mailchimp employees) wherever they happen to be.
- Troubleshoot computers, hardware, & devices.
- Troubleshoot applications & systems.
- Troubleshoot wired & wireless network connections on macOS.
- Help employees select & connect peripherals & accessories.
- Provide AV assistance, including guest networking, conference room equipment, & meeting support.
- Collaborate with more experienced team members to resolve more complex issues.
- Follow documented troubleshooting or process steps.
Wed love to hear from you if you:
- Beginning to intermediate knowledge of troubleshooting tools built in MacOS (i.e. Activity Monitor, Network Utility, Disk Utility, imaging, etc.)
- Have a basic understanding of troubleshooting methodology (including Cloud software).
- Beginner level of wired & wireless networking knowledge.
- Work within systems to document, track, & resolve a ticket.
Nice, but not required (still apply!), if you have:
- Professionalexperience within IT at a creative, software company and/ or corporate environment.
- Worked with the following (or similar) core technologies/applications: Jamf Pro, Okta, Duo Security, 1Password, G Suite, Atlassian Product Suite (Confluence/Jira).
- Have the CompTIA A+ and/or CompTIA Network+ certifications.
- Have the Google IT Support Professional certificate.
- Supported an enterprise (multi-VLAN, 802.1X authenticated) network.
- Experience troubleshooting A/V equipment.
Mailchimp is a founder-owned & highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed.If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.