Our platform is disrupting the industry in how organizations view the HR function. You will join our expanding Operations team in Atlanta & will be integral in delivering a client experience that will drive our business forward. You will handle client questions via phone, chat, & an email queue that pertain to our HCM platform & additional services.
Were looking for individuals who have a passion for client service, embrace kindness in their interactions, work as effective team members, & strive for excellence in everything they do!
- The Client Services Specialist will be responsible for setting the tone for the day-to-day interactions with clients & will act as the first touch point guiding them through an incredible experience.
- Build strong relationships with clients.
- Deliver exceptional client support in accordance with our quality guidelines.
- Partner with team members to provide a holistic approach when solving client issues that span across product swimlanes.
- Manage inquiries via phone & email for Namelys clients.
- Independently triage, troubleshoot & resolve client issues timely & with accuracy.
- Use good judgement to escalate issues to leadership.
- Work closely with appropriate stakeholders to resolve client inquiries.
- Appropriately utilize available resources to resolve client issues.
- Seek opportunities to expand skill set vertically or horizontally.
- 1-3 years in a client or customer service role.
- 1-3 years utilizing a CRM system with great technical aptitude.
- An ability to Keep Calm...and execute!. You must be comfortable living in a world of gray, adapting your service to each client in order to resolve their inquiries
- Ability to use critical thinking, complex problem solving skills & independent judgement to resolve issues
- Proven self-starter, taking ownership & accountability over your work
- Excellent verbal (telephony) & written (email) skills
- Ability to ask prying questions & diffuse tense situations.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment, toggle between phone, email, chat & 1-2 computer monitors (CRM system).
- Strong time management & decision making skills.
- A passion for delighting clients
- Bachelors degree
Nice to Haves
- Client service experience at technology and/or software company
- Payroll, Benefits and/or SHRM certifications (i.e. FPC, CPP, CEBS, PHR, SPHR, etc.)
Namely is the first HR, payroll, & benefits platform employees actually love to use. People are at the center of everything we dofrom our platform to our staff. Why join us? We believe every company & every employee deserves a great workplace, supported by HR technology they use & love. Most importantly, we believe in giving you the tools you need to do the best work of your career.
We invite you to fill out the EEO survey below as part of our ongoing diversity initiatives at Namely. Your participation in the survey is completely optional & voluntary, & none of the information you provide will be considered in the hiring process or with respect to any employment decision made by Namely. Namely will have access only to anonymized data submitted through these surveys.