Since 2010, Birchbox has redefined the way people discover & shop for beauty & grooming by pairing a monthly subscription of handpicked, customized samples with relevant content & a curated e-commerce shop.
Birchboxs trailblazing subscription concept has continued to innovate. Today, it speaks directly to an otherwise-overlooked, underserved consumera consumer who Birchbox calls "The Casual Consumer. Casual Consumers are not passionate about beauty, & want a simple, personalized way to explore, buy, & use beauty. They want it to be easy, effective, funand they expect the same things of their beauty products. Birchbox is the destination for all who identify as Beauty Casual.
As Birchbox continues to innovate, the women-founded-and-run company is eagerly working to become a leader in industry-wide efforts toward greater sustainability & racial equity. Birchbox operates in three countries, & reaches more than 2.5 million active customers with a portfolio of 300 best-in-class prestige brand partners.
Visit www.birchbox.co.uk and birchbox.es for a forever useful, always delightful beauty experience.
Were looking for someone to work with our (totally awesome) Content team & manage the Birchbox voice across multiple platforms. Were sharp & slightly irreverent, & our members respond to that. You will be working with our existing social community, enlarging it, & getting additional value out of it.
You will work closely with all departments of the company, from customer operations to brand partnerships, to execute our social media strategy, measure its success, & develop innovative ways to further engage our audiences & build a community around our brand. You will have the chance to engage with our most dedicated users to help add their voices to the Birchbox world.
This role is located in our Barcelona office.
- Create all social media content (from videos & images to copy) with the aim of driving engagement & building a community
- Assist on photo & video content shootings
- Create high quality content in different digital & social platforms (Tiktok, Facebook, Instagram, Blog, Website)
- Manage the daily content on numerous social platforms (including Tiktok, Facebook & Instagram)
- Assist with community management. Answer Facebook & Instagram comments & direct messages in both ES & UK markets
- Analyze feedback received by customers & draw conclusions to adapt our social media content accordingly & boost engagement
- Work closely with team stakeholders to put great copy at the heart of all our content
- Ensure brand consistency through tone of voice across all content
- Stay up to date on trends & conduct market research on other beauty retailers
- Native level of English fluent in Spanish
- 1+ year in social media, content, or marketing position
- Strong communication & writing skills
- Ability to create original content for social media
- A plus for knowledge of Photoshop & Adobe Premiere
A successful candidate...
- Is passionate about passionate about social media
- Is a creative thinker with lots of ideas
- Enjoys working with a team & independently
- Prides themselves in being proactive, thinking outside the box & has a whatever it takes attitude.
Birchbox welcomes people from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, & experiences. We celebrate how different perspectives benefit our employees, our products, & our community. We are focused on cultivating a diverse & inclusive work environment that encourages collaboration, creativity, & innovation. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
**Please submit all applications in English.**