What youll do
We are looking for someone to join our Devops Platforms team.
The DevOps platform team is made up of engineers working cross-functionally to provide all of our product automations & CI/CD pipelines.
You will be part of a small talented team that sits at the center of multiple software engineering teams to provide standardized tools & streamlined infrastructure deployments.
The ideal candidate embraces continuously evolving architecture & wants to play a role in designing how things are done here.
You will be working with our team to help architect, build, & support a high volume / low latency platform that processes several terabytes of data each day. You will have the freedom to innovate & take your projects from test to production in a short time.
Who we are
DoubleVerify is a big data & analytics company. We track & analyze tens of billions of ads every day for the biggest brands in the world like Apple, Nike, AT&T, Disney, Vodafone, & most of the Fortune 500 companies. If you ever saw an Ad online via Web, Mobile or CTV device then there are big chances that it was analyzed & tracked by us.
We operate at a massive scale, our backend handles over 100B+ events per day, we analyze & process those events in real-time while making decisions on the environment where the ad is running & all the user interactions during the Ad display lifecycle. We verify that all Ads are Fraud Free, Brand Safe, in the right Geo & highly likely to be viewed & engaged, all that in less than a fraction of second.
We are global, we have R&D centers in Tel Aviv, New York, Germany, Finland, Belgium & San Diego, we work in a fast-paced environment & have a lot of challenges to solve. If you like to solve big data challenges & want to help us build a better industry than your place is with us.
We in Doubleverify believe that giving our people a broad range of responsibilities results in the highest satisfaction for the engineers & a strong return on investment for the company. We want people who love the idea of building automation tools to offer platforms as a service to our developers.
Responsibilities will include:
- Own & manage our monitoring platform based on Grafana, Loki, Prometheus & Thanos
- Design & develop monitoring automation tools via GitLab CI & GitOps
- Work with developers in designing monitoring solutions & advanced dashboards & alerts
- Improve our monitoring process
- Contribute to our Terraform platform
- Develop GitOps CICD automations on GitLab CI
Who you are
- Experience with managing a full monitoring solution on large scale
- Experience with Grafana, Prometheus, Loki & Thanos
- Experience with automating monitoring via CICD tools
- Python/Bash knowledge
- Nice to have: experience with Kubernetes, Kafka,Terraform
- Good communication skills, a great personality, & a love for working collaboratively.