Unata in a nutshellLook at us! Were in a nutshell!
Unata is on a mission to build the grocery shopping experience of the future. Our white label platform powers the digital customer experience for some of North Americas most well-respected grocers, & we dont plan on stopping here. We were acquired by Instacart in 2018 so that we could take over the grocery world with the most comprehensive, innovative digital grocery solution in the market. Unata operates as a independent subsidiary headquartered in Toronto, Canada.
Were a group of people with a strong moral compass, & with bright ideas who actively collaborate with one another to achieve goals as a team. Were a passionate bunch who want to create something that has never been done before.
Our pieces of flare
- Canada's (#2) Best Place to Work (SMB, 2017).
- Canada's 11th, & North America's 52nd Fastest Growing Tech Company (PROFIT 500),
- Canada's 50 fastest growing companies
- Canada's top 20 most innovative companies.
What you will be doing
Solutions Architects lead project integration efforts between Unatas platform solution & a retailers back end systems. This client facing role requires a blend of dynamic client management skills, along with detailed technical skills & savvy in deploying complex retail IT systems. We give you the opportunity to grow with the role & ultimately lead a team of integration specialists as we scale our organization. This role requires tight collaboration between our internal development team, solution sales & a clients IT primes.
We value Team Lead, Solution Architects who have the following
- Experience leading teams of Solution Architects
- A degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, etc.
- Direct experience leading complex integration efforts dealing with various retail back-office technologies, such as SAP, Microsoft, Oracle, IBM, NCR, etc.
- Advanced-level knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts
- Experience in Python, SQL databases, & UNIX environments
- Excellent communication, presentation & client facing skills.
What this opportunity has to offer for you
- The chance to work directly with retail clients to define & implement complex integration projects as it relates to integrating Unatas platform solution with various 3rd party back office systems, including CRM, ERP, POS, offer management systems, email delivery systems, etc.
- Leadership in the technical discovery efforts with new & existing retail clients to understand their systems landscape & various technical idiosyncrasies
- Practice preparing & reviewing technical integration specs - the documents that detail the various data sources & schemas, along with the data transfer strategies (flat files over FTP, RESTful web services, etc.)
- Exposure to development & management detailed project work plans & timelines, working closely with Unatas development team along the way
- Leadership of on-going client discussions pertaining to all issues related to integration
- Close interaction with the sales team in the creation of new Solution Proposals, implementation timelines & pricing estimates
- The chance to help shape the technical future of our product as we scale to scores of retail partners & millions of users
- A dedicated team filled with people that want to make an impact - this aint no another-day-another-dollar gig!
- A working environment where your opinions are valued
- A place within a company that appreciates learning new technologies & implementing them when they make sense
- & more!
Want to join a talented team of people changing the way the world grocery shops?
Unata is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse team representative of the city we live in, & the people who use our product everyday. We believe that the best solutions are the ones created from a variety perspectives & that experience comes in many forms. If you are reading this posting & thinking 'I could do that!', we strongly encourage you to apply (i.e. exact experience not required).
Apply today with a copy of your resume, & let us know why you're a great fit for the position! Visit www.unata.com/careers/. To learn more about our parent, please visit www.instacart.com.