About the Role:
You will apply analytical expertise & problem-solving skills around pricing & inventory optimization. This includes gathering & analyzing data, formulating & testing hypotheses, communicating insights & recommendations. The ideal person for this role is analytical, thinks about problems in structured ways, passionate about capturing information to make recommendations for the business, & excellent at delivering actionable insights.
About the Mission:
The Revenue Optimization team focuses on building the foundations for pricing/yield management & inventory optimizations through state-of-the-art analytics & predictive modeling. The group acts as an in-house consulting team analyzing data to define strategies & execute on initiatives that will maximize the revenue streams for WeWork.
- Youll structure & execution analyses & models to support the various revenue optimization initiatives for new business units
- You can effectively communicate findings & provide key insights & recommendations to our Revenue Optimization Leadership team
- You will develop & automate revenue performance reports & dashboards by assembling various data sources & summarizing key insights
- BA/BS from a leading undergraduate institution with a major in a quantitative field (e.g., Engineering, Finance)
- 1 year of professional experience doing quantitative data analysis
- Very strong analytical skills in data extraction, big data analytics / modeling & visualization
- Solid understanding of statistical analysis (e.g., hypothesis testing, predictive models)
- Strong problem solving-skills - ability to break a problem into components & understand how to test each component
- Data first philosophy but can also make decisions in ambiguous situations
- Ability to initiate & drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills; Ability to create meaningful presentation that tell a story, as well as collaborate with data & software engineers
- Strong work ethic, intellectual curiosity & attention to detail
WeWork Technology is bridging the gap between physical & digital platforms, providing a delightful, flawless & powerful experience for members & employees. We build software & hardware that enables our members to connect with each other & the space around them like never before.
We augment our community & culture teams through the tools we build. We believe theres a macro shift toward a new way of workingone focused on a movement towards meaning & purpose. WeWork Technology is proud to be shaping this movement.
We are a team of passionate, fearless & collaborative problem-solvers distributed globally with one goal in mind - to humanize technology across the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.