Taboola is seeking a Marketing Manager for India to drive forth Taboola's marketing efforts & establish a strong presence in the industry. You will be the champion of our in-market reputation & the catalyst of our business growth in India- one of our largest & fastest growing markets in the APAC region. You will fully lead Taboolas marketing in India from end-to-end, developing a full-funnel suite of marketing materials & events with the goal of creating awareness, generating leads for the Sales teams, & sustaining long-term loyalty among our clients.
To be successful in the role, you should be an experienced marketer who can both plan & execute quickly & independently at a high volume. We are looking for someone who isnt afraid to do it all themselves & get their hands dirty. You should love to create on a daily basis- newsletters, thought leadership articles, sales collateral & slide pitches, turn our myriad of proprietary readership data into interesting stories for various channels, & who is obsessed with creating the perfect event, down to the gifts that clients will receive at the event. You should also be highly interested in the world of marketing technology, & have the ability to present, articulate, & reframe Taboola products in an appealing manner to captivate advertisers & publishers to drive product adoption & revenue growth.
Your stakeholders & customers are the India Sales team & the Country Manager of India, & the APAC Regional Leaders. You will be a part of the larger APAC Marketing Team who are based in various countries in Asia, & report directly to the Director of Marketing for APAC (based in Bangkok). In order to be able to achieve your goals, you will collaborate & influence various stakeholders within Taboolas global Marketing team, who sit in Tel Aviv, New York, & other locations.
What will I be doing on a day-to-day basis?
Plan & Execute
- On an annual & quarterly basis, independently develop, execute & present an ambitious, full-funnel Marketing Plan for Taboola India. You will work independently & interdependently to execute the plan creatively & flawlessly in a timely manner, driving growth & maximizing ROI
Champion our in-market reputation
- Actively build Taboolas awareness & reputation in India by planning Taboola-branded events & participating in industry events (exhibition booths, speaking & panel content, & other activation)
- To influence the advertising & publishing ecosystem of India, create & write a regular cadence of communications, including newsletters for the industry, thought leadership & byline articles for senior leaders, content for the Taboola blog, & press releases
- Create presentations, messaging, & talking points for event speeches such as trade shows for senior leadership
- Localize marketing materials such as product updates, sales presentations, data & vertical-specific materials & market insights for external use
- Develop a broad network of industry contacts to drive preference & loyalty toward Taboolas offerings & solutions
- Develop a deep understanding of Taboolas product positioning, core advantage & unique offering in order to best represent the company to different kinds of external audiences
- 4+ years of marketing experience in India
- Native knowledge about nuances of the local market, vernacular languages
- The ability to work in a high-pressure environment, across time zones & with different remote teams. High attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Confidence to work with VP-level stakeholders, to voice opinions & points of view
What is Taboola?
Taboola is the worlds leading content discovery platform, serving 360B recommendations to over 1B unique visitors each month on the webs most innovative publisher sites, including the BBC, Axel Springer, LeFigaro, Evening Standard, NBC, USA Today & more!
Since our inception in 2007, Taboolas team of ninja-like engineers & digital media experts has built the worlds largest & most advanced discovery platform or search engine just the other way around that provides more than a billion users each month with personalized recommendations on many of the most innovative & most visited websites on the internet.
Thousands of leading publishers (e.g. India today, Zee, NDTV) & media agencies use Taboolas innovative technology to increase user engagement, monetize their traffic & distribute content to committed users on the web.
Today there are more than 1,400 Taboolars around the world (and the number is growing) connecting users to content they might like but didnt know existed. We have offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Berlin, Paris, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, So Paulo, Shanghai, Tokyo & Bangkok
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity, hit (easy) apply!
All shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer & we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees & believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.