Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp is the worlds most trusted Employee Experience platform. Our mission is to create a better world of work for 100 million people by helping companies put their people & culture first.
We do this by bringing together pioneering people science & powerful technology. Over 3500 companies like Airbnb, Slack, & the BBC trust Culture Amp to collect, understand & connect data throughout the employee experience. The insights help them truly understand their people & guide them on the best actions to drive positive behavior change & lasting impact. We live in a world where the ability to understand & influence culture at scale is no longer a nice-to-have but a necessary-to-survive.
Join us in making the world better, by making a better world of work.
How you can help make a better world of work
At Culture Amp you will be joining the latest Aussie-grown larrikin unicorn & developing your career alongside some of the most progressive Customer Success professionals within Australia in the 6th fastest growing profession.
You will lead a team of Customer Success professionals who will be guiding some of the most progressive Culture First organisations in Australia to help them achieve their People & Culture objectives through the use of Culture Amp.
You will be responsible for the growth of the Customer Success Coaches, deploying customer retention strategies, & driving product adoption amongst our customers.
As you build experience & confidence within Culture Amp, this role will allow you to gain autonomy & experiment with new ideas, processes & ways of working that will push you & the profession to higher levels. For those that are looking for even greater challenges, youll be encouraged to apply your knowledge & deliver on global continuous improvement initiatives.
What You Bring to Our Camp
Culture Amp is a fast growth organisation & youll be expected to learn quickly & be accountable for the success of your team.
To get there, youll bring a strong passion for helping others be successful. You will get creative with solutions, demonstrate perseverance, as well as work with others to achieve a lot more than you could on your own.
- Prior people leadership experience with direct reports driving to outcomes
- Prior experience with customer retention responsibilities, increasing renewals rates, reducing churns, driving expansion opportunities
- Prior customer facing experience in presenting, negotiating, & partnering with senior stakeholders
- Prior high-growth organization experience preferred, with a track record & willingness to get your hands dirty & being able to adapt to an ever-changing environment
Day in the Life Preview:
- Conduct weekly 1:1 meetings with your direct reports focusing on career development & goal attainment
- Track & forecast business metrics & provide reporting to local & global leadership
- Design & implement customer success strategies which lead to customer retention outcomes
- Collaborate with Account Management, Marketing, Sales, & Product team members to adapt to the evolving customer experience
- Contribute & lead continuous improvement activities that will help Culture Amp & the Customer Success profession grow
- Build relationships with Campers in our other office locations (SF, NYC & LON)
Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women & other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat & see if you could be a great fit.
Non average workplaces attract above average people.
We consider ourselves anything but average & strive to make a home for different types of people from around the world to do their best work & have fun doing it. So we have created 4 not your average values that we live by, take a read, & if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We are committed to not only making a better world of work, but also a better world. So we are proud to be recognised as a certified B-Corp.
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for company results, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, & endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in & out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - its important to us that everyone is an owner & can share in our success
- Excellent parental leave & in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, lets make work, work for you
- Fun & inclusive digital, & (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in peoples lives.
Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp