As a member of the Field Engineering group, you will be supporting both the sales & data science teams make clients successful throughout the entire engagement. Pre-sales activities include but are not limited to security, architecture & POC-related discussions & support. After clients have been on-boarded, Field Engineers help clients be successful with DataRobot, assisting through multiple ways including training, script writing, data engineering, & full software development. Through close collaboration with our Data Science team, youll be assisting clients with operationalizing models & moving them into production based on the needs of the client.
As a Field Solutions Architect within the team, your role will primarily be focused on helping clients identify & design solutions that will enable them to make full use of DataRobot. You will adapt your development, problem solving, & architecture skills to design custom solutions for clients based on the needs of the situation. Communication is crucial here as you will be expected to listen to the customer's needs & to speak with authority as you influence the customer's decisions.
This role provides an immense opportunity for growth & expanding knowledge in data science.
We Want You to Have:
- 5+ years of experience of working with enterprise customers, providing engineering, infrastructure, & technical guidance & support
- Excellent writing & communication skills
- Experience installing, managing & supporting platforms running on Linux
- Data management/wrangling or software development experience
- Working knowledge of enterprise software with experience of supporting its deployment in large enterprise accounts
- Willingness to travel (~10-20%)
- Experience with cloud IaaS providers (AWS EC2, Azure)
- Hadoop, Spark or BI expertise
- Bachelors in Computer Science, related field or equivalent demonstrable experience
- TS/SCI full scope active clearance