The RealReal is leading the way in authenticated luxury consignment, online & in real life at our brick & mortar locations. Founded in 2011, were growing fast & fundamentally changing the way people buy & sell luxury a multi-billion dollar industry. With a team of in-house experts who inspect every item we sell, our commitment to authenticity sets us apart & creates a foundation of trust with shoppers & consignors. Our mission to extend the life cycle of luxury items is leading innovation in sustainable fashion. Were proud to promote the circular economy & to be the first luxury member of the Ellen MacArthur Foundations prestigious CE100 USA.
Employees at The RealReal are dedicated, collaborative & innovative, & were looking for exceptional talent to join our team. Build your career with us & enjoy 401K matching, health, dental & vision insurance, commuter flex spending, healthcare flex spending, generous PTO, a mothers room, & flexible work hours!
This position is based in our Madison Store in New York, NY.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greet & assist customers, consignors, & guests as they enter the store
- Engaging customers throughout the space
- Utilizing entire product offering in-store & online to best surface the customers needs across multiple categories.
- Surface our in-store experts when relevant on the customer journey to educate the client & build trust
- Work closely with merchants to provide real-time feedback & commentary to be able to react quickly to customer requests & product needs
- Work directly with the Visual Director on merchandising / visual standards & maintain standards throughout the store
- Coach & guide stylists on engagement, clienteling & selling ceremonies
- Punctual, reliable & a team player to work alongside our expert team
- Outgoing, energetic & excited to work in the customer service industry
- Safely handle & care for all luxury items in-store, from men & womens clothing, jewelry, watches, home & art pieces
- Passion for delivering a luxury experience each & every day
- Polished, professional presentation skills
- Ability to handle multiple complexes, time-sensitive situations while remaining calm, cool & collected
- Well presented & possessing excellent communication skills
- 5+ years of luxury fashion sales experience preferably in a similar role or customer service setting.
- Accuracy & attention to detail needed
- Able to work evenings, weekends & holidays as needed.