WAREHOUSE SUPERVISOR, INBOUND AND OUTBOUND
- Assist the Field Operations Manager in planning, prioritizing, & communicating shift directives to ensure efficiency, accuracy, & quality are met for all outbound & inbound related activities.
- Manage warehouse safety, maintenance, & organization of inventory, spare parts, tools, supplies, & accessories.
- Oversee & supervise the outbound & inbound warehouse team members & ensure all Transfer orders & Sales orders are picked, staged & loaded, in an accurate & timely manner.
- Complete accurate inventory control activities & paperwork which include KPI reports, invoices, load sheets, facility & equipment reports.
- Responsible for the recruiting, hiring, training & development of all outbound & inbound warehouse personnel
- Assist in employee scheduling.
- Serve as forklift operator & trainer.
- Manage outbound of products & supplies.
- Manage loading/unloading of vehicle fleet
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Ability to work well both independently & in a team atmosphere
- Knowledge of warehouse operations & procedures
- Highly organized with relentless attention to detail
- Good problem-solving skills, & the ability to troubleshoot problems & think on your feet
- Ability to deal effectively with a wide range of personalities
- Ability to lift up to 80 lbs.
- Flexible schedule; ability to work nights, weekends, & holidays as necessary
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brands immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.