We are seeking a Sr Engineer Web Services to help in Optimizing Amadeus Services. The role involves Inter Departmental working relationships with Amadeus / GDS / Supplier Integrations , Data Analysis team, & QA teams
The role reports to Hassan Ali (Tech Manager Air).
- Participate in all aspects of the agile product development life cycle from design to delivery
- Work closely with the product managers, infrastructure & development teams to help deliver innovative, world-class SaaS solutions
- Working exp highly preferred ; on-site/off-shore model a plus.
- Design & develop high-quality code exhibiting excellent performance that meets product requirements with a strong focus on scalability, maintainability, & security
- Tremendous exposure to a wide range of technologies & business problems you will solve using the latest & greatest web technologies
- Enhance & work effectively with backend legacy code
- Migrate existing .net API to .net Core 2 & containerize the application to run on cloud.
- Ensure we have the latest API version from our GDS partner to achieve best content at fastest speed, & bookability.
- Implement AB test on back end code to test various new features introduced by GDS partners
- Maintain Source Code Versions & automates release builds
- Builds & executes test scripts.
- Maintains documentation of code & performs bug fixes.
- Perform code optimization at every layer or line of code with performance in mind for delivering high performance software.
- Interact with Quality Assurance & Quality Profiling teams to deliver high quality software.
- Ensures QA writes automated scripts for regression testing to achieve 100% QA automation
- Follow technical guidance & direction from architecture group.
- Attend GDS partner meeting to get new & upcoming technologies & prepare proof of concept projects, run pilots & get management approval for New Product Development or New Technology Development.
- Main focal point for teams product quality, product delivery, performance & availability goals
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/ Software Engineering degree or related discipline
- 3+ years of software development experience
- Expertise in C#, .NET CORE, ASP.NET, SOA & WCF/XML development
- Experience with OOP, SOLID, SDLC, pattern & practices in multi-tenant system
- Worked as full stack developer, code to deployment with cloud hosting experience
- A fan & advocate of unit testing, automation & test-driven development, experience in using mocking frameworks
- Must be a self-starter, able to work independently & in a team environment
- Ability to work with internationally distributed teams
- Ability to work on multiple projects focused on delivery
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment