Omada Health is on a mission to inspire & engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time. By engaging team members in their own learning journeys & helping them sharpen the skills to propel the business forward, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring that Omada is a meaningful career step for its employees & that the company is empowered with the best talent to achieve its mission.
On a daily basis, this role will be responsible for managing program design, execution & evaluation; communications; & weaving program elements throughout the employee lifecycle. Youll learn about the needs of our organization & team members, & translate that into growth opportunities for managers & individual contributors. Youll connect us to opportunities to improve (not just maintain the status quo), & develop learning programs that go far beyond a training video. And lets not lose sight of the long-term: through reporting to the Director of Learning & Development & collaboration with the People team, your role will provide key thought partnership on future L&D projects related to leadership & scaling an inclusive, remote-first organization.
This role will be an incredible fit for an organized builder & creator, with proven experience delivering learning & development programs that empower success. You can hop in front of an audience to deliver content yourself, but youre also skilled in empowering & training stakeholders to build their own engaging content and you gain great satisfaction from ensuring your programming is inclusive, relevant, & effective. While you may not come from the healthcare industry, you know that something dramatic needs to change in our countrys approach to it & you love the idea of being part of that movement.
- Create great experiences for new hires, managers, & individual contributors by connecting them to impactful learning opportunities (via virtual training, instructor-led training, & supplemental learning tools)
- Ensuring these programs are delivered with quality, measured for success, & iterated upon to improve over time
- Partner with operations to ensure programs run successfully, including LMS administration, program communications, & development of content
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to grow facilitation skills & amplify the voices of experts across the organization
- Develop the metrics & report on impact of your program, to ensure effectiveness of delivery to the business & return on investment across all training
You will love this job if you bring:
- 3+ years of learning & development, facilitation, or learning program management and youre energized by joining a company during a period of growth & building
- Strong project management, stakeholder, & cross-functional collaboration skills
- Excellent written, verbal, & visual communication with meticulous attention to detail
- Experience facilitating with virtual training platforms like Zoom (and making those trainings engaging & inclusive), maintaining content using an LMS, & making data-driven decisions
- An ability to handle multiple priorities & changing schedules, while still tracking towards long-term delivery goals
- Curiosity, a growth-mindset, & innovative problem solving
Bonus points for:
- Experience administering L&D programs for healthcare, tech, and/or startups in times of growth
- Experience in DEI, communications, & non-HR roles
- Engaging executive presence
- Experience managing external vendors & budgets & using them to amplify the success & integrated offerings of your program
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, & connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, & vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- One day off per year to volunteer
- ...and more!
About Omada Health: Omada Health is a digital care provider that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable behavioral change. Working with health plans, employers, & health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals dealing with chronic conditions, musculoskeletal issues, anxiety, & depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, & curriculums tailored to an individuals specific conditions & circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 450,000 participants across all 50 states. Omadas partners include major employers across the country, including Costco & Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Cigna & Kaiser.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, & ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated & leveraged to inform better design & business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.