WE ARE MAKING A DIFFERENCE IN PEOPLE'S LIVES EVERY DAY. JOIN A TEAM WITH WHOM YOU WILL MAKEPEOPLES LIVES BETTER EVERY DAY!
Join egis Living as a Concierge!
Do people tell you that you are positive & fun? Can you really connect with people on a personal level? Do you have empathy & energy, too? If you love to care for seniors & are a real people person, then you have just found the perfect job!
Aegis of Granada Hillsis currently accepting resumes for the position of Concierge, Part-Time! Afternoon shift available.
We're a top-rated company on Glassdoor & have been voted "Best Place to Work" several times. It all comes down to our people. We hire the best. And we hire compassionate hearts. Our Caregivers are a key component to our success. Please watch this video about meaningful work & the story behind it, & then check out the job description below.
Your contributions to the team may include:
- Greet & direct visitors, families, residents, & employees to theright person or place
- Answer all phone calls within 3 rings in a professional manner
- Coordinate medical appointments & family outings with Care & Nursing Staff
- In depth familiarity with the community layout & employees responsibilities
What youll need to rock this job:
- Previous experience working as a Receptionist/Concierge
- Compassionate & positive attitude
- AMAZING people skills
- Adapt to change & ability to multitask
- Ability to remain calm & think quickly under stressful situations
Please enjoy this video that highlights some of the people we have the pleasure to work with every day! And a little bit about why we keep winning "Best Place to Work" awards:
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Excellent orientation & communication with management
- Ongoing training programs & a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products & services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
- Research us. Ask around. Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, & why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!
If you are interested in becoming a Caregiver for egis Living, we encourage you to submit your resume toJhon Vargasat Jhon.Vargas@aegisliving.com or Contact Jhon Vargas at (425) 284-1611.