At Conductor, we believe a great company has a positive impact in the world, & on the people who build it. Therefore, we have two missions:
- Customer-First - Transform marketing into a force for improving people's lives.
- People-First - Transform the workplace into a force that helps people grow.
For us, success is improving the lives of all the people in our orbit our customers, our customers' customers, our employee-owners, & our communities. We believe putting customers first is a better way to do marketing, for you & for your customers. When you create valuable, relevant content, you win new customers & help people. We're leading a movement to humanize marketing.Marketers use our software & services to create & optimize valuable content so that it gets found, answers questions, & solves problems for real people.. Conductor was named Top in the Forrester Wave for SEO platforms & is rated #1 on TrustRadius & G2Crowd by enterprise marketers. For more information, visit conductor.com.
At Conductor, we're building amazing tech, bringing together the best marketing minds out there. It's our focus on people & our mission that has led to being Crain's "Best Place to Work" 9 years in a row.
We are looking for a Senior Frontend Software Engineer who is ready for the next step in their continuing journey toward excellence, someone who is ready to teach & learn while solving hard data visualization problems. We pull from multiple data sources to create rich visualizations that power features in our Enterprise SaaS application. Are you ready for your next adventure?
Our Engineering Values
- Collaboration: We believe that engineers do their best work when working together in cohesive teams.
- Excellence: We believe in doing things the "right way" rather than the "fast way", & holding ourselves to a high standard of excellence.
- Growth: We believe engineers do their best work when they are constantly growing, learning, & changing.
- Communication: We believe in combining empathy with openness & honesty to set clear expectations & hold each other accountable.
- Impact: We believe we're making the world a better place by empowering marketers to really help their customers rather than just sell stuff.
What You'll Do
- Continue growing as technical leader on a software development team following Scrum processes
- Work with large, disparate datasets, finding interesting ways to visualize them & implementing innovative projects that expand on their usefulness
- Drive technical designs that align with strategic organizational goals
- Hone your ability to communicate constructively, courteously, & professionally
- Contribute to our culture of collaborate & compromise
Who You Are
- You have
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or a related field
- Comparable experience in a software engineering role
- Several years of experience in a software engineering role focusing on web front-ends & data visualization or related work
- You have deep knowledge of the web browser as a platform for running code, & you are familiar with & excited to use React/TypeScript
- You have familiarity with at least one major cloud platform (AWS, Azure, GCP), & you are ready to work in an AWS-hosted system.
- Youve worked with calling multiple styles of APIs (e.g. REST, GraphQL, grpc, etc) from browser-based code using http & websockets
- You understand how to utilize token-based authentication in code that runs on an untrusted client
What We Strive For
- We adapt to evolving business environments with optimism & positivity
- Professional growth & mentorship through research & asking questions, & finding a lesson within every failure
- Teammates who get fulfillment from seeing others succeed & will do everything in our power to help others find that success
- Taking the time to listen & ask questions to fully understand a request, provide pragmatic timeframes that evolve through regular updates, & deliver results that delight our stakeholders
- An evolved understanding of when to experiment vs when to deliver, when to test every possibility vs when to move with risk, & when to adhere to engineering fundamentals vs when to deliver something that just works
Why You Should Join
At Conductor, we are looking for engaged & passionate engineers that can raise the bar. There is a tremendous opportunity here to have immediate impact in the day-to-day & affect the company's success & growth. We all share in the same values & push each other to meet these standards.
We are made up of a diverse group of people from all backgrounds & include a team of exceptional engineers in Kyiv as well. Wherever you are from, you will find a common ground here for continuing to push forward your career & make a difference in this industry.
We'd love to hear from you if you're inspired by Conductor's mission to be customer first & people first. Our team is pioneering, collaborative, & passionate about helping people together through meaningful content & marketing strategies. Conductor is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.