Postmates is the leading on-demand delivery platform with more than 500,000 merchants, 500,000 fleet members (we call them Postmates) in more than 3,500 cities.
The Marketing & Communications team is responsible for managing & growing the Postmates brand by telling the Postmates story at scale in engaging & innovative ways. We are a high-energy team with a passion for people, culture, brand & great storytelling. If youd like to belong to one of the countrys most dynamic & forward thinking teams, come tell us your story.
Were looking for a leader to join our Postmates Live team & support our eastern regional efforts. You are joining a new team that is responsible for bringing Postmates to life in unique & exciting ways at some of the countrys most relevant & highest attended live events -- from music festivals to sports & concerts.
The Postmates Live Market Manager will be directly responsible for managing partner relationships & leading a team focused on flawless execution of the Live program at various venues throughout the eastern region. This is a highly cross-functional role where you will interact heavily with our merchant, business development, experiential, & engineering teams.
You must be a creative & critical thinker who is excited to innovate & loves bringing a leading consumer brand to life in new & exciting ways. Your creativity will be matched by your operational chops & you will have knowledge of the sport & entertainment industry. You love leading a team on the go, you will be calm under pressure, quick on your feet, & passionate about connecting consumers to the Postmates brand via experiences. You should probably be OK braving crowds from hundreds to hundreds of thousands of people, too.
- Execute the Postmates Live strategy across the East & bring Postmates to life through flawless operational integration with live event properties
- Hire, lead & motivate a team of 2-4 venue coordinators who will be directly responsible for on-site activation & operations
- Lead ongoing cross-functional meetings & efforts to promote efficiency & collaboration
- Manage day-to-day relationships with key contacts at venues & sports franchises
- Collaborate with the broader Postmates Live team on playbook & resource development
- Maintain budgets & ensure accurate reporting across each regional venue
- Ensure timely & accurate reporting for all southwest programs
- Oversee all venue launch events & occasionally attend shows, games, & festivals to coordinate delivery of on-site assets & activation components
- 5+ years of professional experiential and/or operational experience with knowledge of technology, entertainment & sports
- Proven success leading cross-functional teams & external partners.
- Ability to work well under pressure, with tight deadlines
- Excellent eye for detail
- Strong project management skills, creative thinking & analytical ability
- Strong written & verbal communication
- Willing & able to travel & some evening & weekend events will be required
- Competitive salary & generous stock option plan (stay aligned with the long term value you create)
- Medical, dental & vision insurance & its 100% paid for by the company
- Impact-first work environment (no politics, no pandering)
- Huge company vision (we need you to build the future, not just maintain the status quo)