Remote Technical Recruiter, Fixed Term Contract
At AlphaSights, we search through more than 500 million professionals working in the world today to find the small handful of experts qualified to answer our clients' needs. They use these insights to drive amazing progress within their organisations. Our mission is to provide access to dispersed, hidden, & underutilized knowledge.
Weve made terrific progress working in this new space, but there is still an incredible amount to do. Weve only just scratched the surface on how we can apply technology to this problem.
As a Technical Recruiter at AlphaSights you will manage software engineering & product recruitment. You will have direct access to & visibility among Software Engineering & Product leadership & work to: understand your hiring team, define new jobs & candidate profiles, develop creative & innovative strategies to effectively source & engage world-class engineering talent (e.g. postings, referrals, proactive outreach, etc.), guide candidates through our recruitment process, as well as take the ownership of managing the pipeline using data driven approach. You will partner with AlphaSights broader recruitment team, but will have ownership over Tech pipelines.
As a Technical Recruiter at AlphaSights, you will:
- Recruit for software engineering, design & product roles across all experience levels, based on evolving business needs
- Source & screen candidates for multiple requisitions simultaneously
- Conduct first round interviews to determine candidate viability & manage candidate through the entire recruitment process
- Work closely with engineering leadership to understand hiring needs
- Execute on tactical research, referrals & sourcing campaigns to find, engage & excite both passive & active candidates
- Effectively educate candidates on AlphaSights & available opportunities
- Provide administrative support as needed
What We're Looking For
- Proven academic excellence (evidenced by Bachelors degree or higher)
- 3-5 years of experience in recruiting or sourcing technical roles
- Highly organized & experienced at managing a high-volume pipelines effectively
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity & navigating fast paced environments
- Results driven with proven experience recruiting top Tech talent at scale
- Interest in identifying, engaging & converting premier technical talent
- Ability to manage & own a technical pipeline
- Ability to multitask & prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Strong oral & written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail & ability to own projects from start to finish
What we will offer you
- Opportunities for training & development throughout
- High level of autonomy & ownership of role from day one
- free breakfast, Friday drinks, snacks & fruit throughout the day
Software Engineering at AlphaSights
Were a global team of product managers, data scientists, software engineers, & designers. We work together to implement the latest in machine learning, natural language processing, & data science with software engineering best practices to produce knowledge-search solutions.
Were building products that will give our clients new insights into rapidly-changing markets & change the way our employees work, freeing them from manual processes so they can do more of what they do bestthink strategically on behalf of our clients.
For more information about our Software Engineering Team, how we build, our projects, our tech stack, & our benefits, visit [engineering.alphasights.com](https://engineering.alphasights.com/).