Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Country Marketing Director for our business in Singapore is accountable for the management of the Brand, solutions & partner marketing activities for Singapore.
You will work as a key member of the Singapore Country Team to accelerate business growth, with a P&L mindset focused on optimizing team performance & marketing investment. You will drive customer centricity within the organization by understanding the evolving payment ecosystem & changing consumer needs.
You will have a dual reporting line to both Marketing Head, as well as Singapore Country Manager.
Brand, Solutions & Campaign Management
Locally adapt marketing strategies for the Visa brand, products & capabilities building innovative & highly effective marketing programs to drive revenue, adoption of new solutions by clients & consumers, & increased brand vitality.
- Marketing strategy & resource planning, implement evidence-based strategic marketing plans for Singapore market to achieve key business metrics based on country priorities, interfacing with internal stakeholders (functions, BDs, CM) while collaborating across Hub & SMT country marketing teams
- Lead briefing of new content creation to support Visa-led & Client-led activities, either through development of new content or adaptation of existing Global / AP content. Consult & liaise with clients on integrating client requirements into creative development & execution. Look for scalable creative solutions across SMT cluster & drive efficiencies.
- Develop & strengthen marketing capabilities with digital & social at the core in partnership with cluster media lead & co-create with social media agencies to evolve digital adoption & usage. Drive always-on Visa / digital content strategy, manage monthly social calendar & social media monitoring.
- Partner with media agency partners to identify, assess & structure creative media / events strategy & platform that help build brand visibility, brand strength, as well as creates value added service opportunities for clients & partners
- Grow overall brand health, drive effective share of voice in the market, measure & optimize media campaigns on weekly basis.
- Overall management responsibility for Singapore relationships with key social platform partners including Facebook, Google, Twitter, Instagram & local country platforms
- Manage the sponsorship portfolio including Singapore implementation of global platforms including FIFA & Olympics & local partnerships. Prepare & negotiate contracts for approval by the cluster head of Marketing.
- Evaluate effectiveness & communicate outcomes, learnings & best practice
- Manage marketing budget, forecasting & financial reporting
- Drive excellence in project management & optimize ROI
- Display Visa values, behaviors & leadership principle in interactions with all internal & external stakeholders.
- Work extensively with Head of Client Relationship Management, Head of Merchant Sales & Solutions, Head of Product & Head of Consulting & Analytics in Singapore to define individual client business objectives & priorities in order to provide thought leadership, develop / deliver insightful & impactful marketing strategies as part of the Visa 360 offering.
- Provide tailored marketing strategy & activation input to client RFPs
- Drive engagement with clients & non-FI partners, provide marketing strategy through to activation including optimal use of Visa capabilities & assets, manage approach, sell-in & project management activities (contracting, brand approvals, documentation) to drive & deliver new revenue streams aligned with business objectives.
- Drive engagement with new partners (Government, B2B/SME, Fintech) to evaluate opportunities for Marketing to drive new revenue streams aligned with business growth objectives
- Drive client communication via quarterly newsletters of key marketing assets, insights & other relevant content. Develop consistent content to proactively support clients via QBRs, etc.
- Establish a high touch client servicing model aligned with the Singapore country strategy / operating model & individual client's needs, including developing agreed client marketing plans, weekly / monthly / quarterly / yearly internal client team engagement, across marketing teams with all key clients.
Success in this role means you will:
- See positive moments in a number of metrics such as brand vitality, market share, cross border volume.
- You'll ensure we are well managed through timely delivery of programs, on time & on budget
- Ensure key campaign metrics are tracked & managed to achieve best in class ROI
- Build & grow best-in-class team capability to ensure top performance & delivery
- Navigate across a highly matrixed organization to achieve best business alignment & outcomes.
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Marketing Management / Business or equivalent
- Post Graduate degree (Masters) preferred
- 12+ years of proven experience of related consumer & client marketing management, top-tier Financial, Payments, Technology or FMCG industry preferred
- Passion for our business, technology innovation, with high energy & intelligence
- Proven experience in managing great creative work, effective partnership in managing agencies across creative, media, digital, research, & below the line activities
- Strong project management skills & analytical thinking
- Confidence & demonstrates proven ability to work with clients across existing & new partners
- Communication development & execution experience including digital
- Experience in managing complex, cross-functional projects across internal & external organizations
- Ability & mindset to work collaboratively across various Visa
- Experience working in complex, cross-functional projects / teams across internal & external organizations
- Ability to operate effectively & efficiently in a challenging, fast-paced environment