The Role: Senior Product Manager I, Shopping Experience Ireland
Job Location: We have a Dublin Office open to hybrid or remote Ireland based candidates only
Rue Gilt Groupe is looking for a Senior Product Manager, Shopping Experience to join our expanding Product Team in Dublin, IRE. We are at a key inflection point. Having built a profitable retail business & having established two brands, Rue La La & Gilt, that inspire confidence in 30M+ users, we are now reinventing the core of our e-commerce platform to unlock significant opportunities for growth.
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for a Senior Product Manager based in Dublin, Ireland, to set & drive the strategic direction of Rue La Las & Gilts platforms, which power our unique flash sales model.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to make a significant impact on our member experience & to transform our customers into raving fans.
This role requires a user-first mentality, a strong data-driven mindset, & excellent leadership skills, collaborating with engineering, UX design, project management, marketing, & merchandising.
If you love designing shopping experiences with the user in mind & if you love working on initiatives that have a multi-million-dollar impact on the companys performance, this is the role youve been looking for.
Whats unique about this position is that you will be a part of a brand-new team thats going to be a lot of fun to work with. You will drive your own products, & most importantly, youre going to shape a new culture from scratch. Unlike other roles, this role as a Senior Product Manager has a lot of potential to help you learn, grow, & innovate.
- Lead product strategy | You will set & drive the strategic direction of Rue & Gilts e-commerce platform, driving a compelling vision & leading a cross-functional team to execute iteratively.
- Develop your own roadmap | You will own parts of the product roadmap for key strategic initiatives that transform RGGs shopping experience & create new ways to make shopping an occasion to celebrate. You will set up your engineering team to efficiently launch products & features, by removing the things that get in their way. You live & breathe prioritization.
- Ownership | What you build is what youre responsible forand you love that kind of responsibility! You will give direct feedback on your product by being hands-on, using the product, & testing early features.
- Move the company forward | You navigate tradeoffs to enable our core platform to scale order volume, delight millions of customers, & support our developers to innovate more quickly.
- Lead a brand-new team | In this role, you will lead a brand new engineering team to execute the roadmap for your product portfolio.
- Bring product ideas to life | You will write user stories, gather product requirements, & manage product execution. After having identified specific product needs & ensuring adoption, you will manage JIRA tickets, plan sprints, & manage projects with stakeholders as well as customers.
- Collaborate | You will develop & nurture relationships with engineering, product management, marketing, merchandising, etc. to ensure successful execution of your product vision from idea to executionall the way to the hands of members.
At Rue Gilt Groupe, diversity enriches our passion, collaboration, kindness & innovation. Were committed to fostering an inclusive environment where every Associate is empowered to learn, grow & bring their full self to work. Even if you don't check off every qualification in the job description, that's okay. We encourage you to apply to any role that excites you & sparks delight! We can't wait to learn more about you.
- 5+ years experience in product management
- User-first mentality | You are naturally curious & committed to understanding & solving user problems.
- Experience in driving business impact with new products | You have a proven track record of ideating, building, & shipping high-impact products & features in an agile environment. You make data-driven decisions & provide outputs that impact the business at large. You have a proven track record of developing a product strategy, designed with experiments to prove whats workingand whats not.
- The ability to think big & small | You are a detail oriented, strategic thinker who can see the big picture & distill it into actionable tasks. You are comfortable discussing strategy & long-term vision with our executive team, but also able to dive into the details designing a particular product feature that will make shopping at RGG an overall greater experience.
- Cross-functional collaboration | You must be not only the voice of the user, but at various times the voice of engineering, design, marketing, merchandising, engineering, & customer service. You love channeling many points of view.
- Be ahead of the curve | You develop & maintain a continual understanding of competitors in the market & identify where RGG can innovate & leapfrog competition.
- Test-and-learn mindset meets big-picture thinking | You have a relentless drive to move forward quickly, balanced with the patience to manage complexity & drive large, multi-threaded product initiatives to completion.
- Strong written & verbal communication at every level | You have excellent interpersonal skills with a track record of building strong relationships with different stakeholders.
- Leadership | You can articulate a vision & strategy in a way that inspires & motivates a team & focuses their energy on RGGs mission. You also have a proven track record of aligning stakeholders & communicating decisions throughout the company.
- Industry Knowledge | Experience in e-commerce is a plus
- Fluency in English
- Outstanding interpersonal & communication skills to interact with internal & external stakeholder while working in a collaborative team environment
Job Location: Remote, Hybrid, Ireland based candidates only
Important COVID-19 Guidance (for candidates applying to roles in our MA, NY & CA offices): Per Rue Gilt Groupes policy, all associates who will work at our MA, NY or CA offices must be fully-vaccinated & proof of vaccination will be required.
Rue Gilt Groupe is a leading off-price e-commerce portfolio company, connecting the next-generation shopper to world-class brands. Weve defined the online treasure hunt through our daily sale events allowing a large, loyal member base to discover over 5,000 premium & luxury brands at prices up to 70% off full-price retail.
Rue Gilt Groupe operates three complementary sites Rue La La, Gilt, & Shop Premium Outlets.
Our vision at RGG is to spark delight through daily discovery we make shopping an occasion to celebrate. At the forefront of fashion & technology, were also in the business of sparking delight for our Associates. We inspire each other, our Members, & ourselves to push past the expected every day. Our culture is rooted in our values & together we work to demonstrate being Kind, Passionate, Collaborative, Innovative, Tenacious & Empowered.