Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
Mailchimp Design is a multi-disciplinary department comprised of brand design, product design, design operations, & portfolio design. We work cross functionally with just about every team from marketing to product to culture to deliver a unified customer experience & make things feel like Mailchimp.
We're looking for a Senior Producer to join our Design Operations team. We value creative, self-driven individuals who care about the work they produce & the people they work withand we love a good sense of humor, too. If you are an excellent communicator & collaborator who likes to work independently as well as in team settings, we would love to hear from you.
As a Senior Producer, you will work on strategic cross functional initiatives focused on production & the execution of scoped work. Youll partner closely with Design Directors, Managers, & Designers to identify scope for projects, build production plans, track progress, & communicate production statuses. Youll work closely with cross functional Directors, Managers, & Project Managers to ensure production status reports into the overall health of the initiative & projects, requirements are met, & timelines are achieved. Youre organized & a natural planner. You love a challenge, welcome change, & value the growth they bring.
What you'll do here:
- Lead cross functional production planning & execution for strategic initiatives & projects
- Facilitate multiple production scope definitions within a strategic initiative with Design Directors, Managers & Designers
- Organize & track production activities & statuses
- Capture key issues, decisions, & mitigate production risks across multiple production timelines
- Ensure delivery & multiple production hand-offs within a strategic initiative
- Partner with Program Managers to improve infrastructure & processes
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You have extensive design or creative production experience for brand or company wide strategic initiatives
- You have experience using G Suite apps or Microsoft Office (Excel)
- You have a strong understanding of design thinking, agile project management, & design production processes
- You have proficiency in Atlassian Confluence + JIRA, Smartsheets, Google Drive, & Slack
- You have exceptional written & verbal communication skills
Mailchimp is a founder-owned & highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed.If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Our headquarters are in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), & generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.