Capsule is rebuilding the $425 billion pharmacy industry from the inside out with an emotionally resonant pharmacy experience that works for everyone, & technology that enables customized outcomes for patients, doctors, hospitals, insurers, & manufacturers. Our team is laser focused on creating the best healthcare experience for our customers, & driving meaningful value & better outcomes for every participant in the healthcare system. Everyone who uses Capsule raves about it - we have 5,000+ five-star app reviews - & were expanding quickly to get that experience in the hands of as many people as possible. Weve raised over $250 million from the best internet & healthcare investors to enable that expansion.
Our values are: everybody needs some looking after sometimes & winning together. People succeed in our culture when they are intensely focused on our customers, energized to accomplish ambitious goals, & push themselves & those around them to be better. We work hard to teach & share our successes to help others be successful. We anticipate our teammates needs & communicate early & often, using the input of our peers to operate both fast & right. We have tremendous ambitions & a lot of fun pursuing them if that excites you, wed love to have you join us. About the Role:
As a Pharmacy Operations Manager, you will be at the frontlines of Capsules mission to build a better, nicer, kinder, smarter pharmacy to make life simpler & healthier for everyone. You will be ensuring a smooth customer experience from the time a prescription is submitted until it is delivered to them. As a Pharmacy Operations Manager, you will serve as an integral part of a management team that oversees the pharmacy fulfillment team.
- Lead, motivate, & support the pharmacy fulfillment team.
- Oversee pharmacy fulfillment workflow & coordinate with all operational teams to ensure operations & systems are running smoothly leading to a perfect customer experience.
- Conduct weekly shift meetings to review team performance & schedule weekly 1x1 with direct reports.
- Ensure attendance, performance targets, & error goals are being met for each direct report.
- Ensure appropriate staffing & take part in recruiting & on-boarding to meet business needs.
- You take pride in enabling the best work of others on the team. You think ahead to anticipate the needs of your teammates & you give & get all the facts making it easy for others to make decisions.
- You drive results in a way that makes everyone better. You accomplish ambitious objectives while uplifting the team around you. You're a magnet for team members looking to get better & be successful.
- You work hard & want to have fun while you do so. You celebrate wins & remember to enjoy the journey as we build something iconic.
- You can work both fast & right & don't view them as trade-offs. You understand when things require precision & accuracy & where 80% gets you to the desired outcome.
- You thrive on being pushed & challenged. You communicate effectively both in written form & live / on your feet - you are not fazed by tough questions in the moment.
- You strike the right balance of putting enough work in to share something, but not going off into a corner for weeks at a time to polish something to perfection.
- You operate like an owner & expect others to as well. You take personal responsibility & value personal responsibility in others.
- You check your ego at the door. You are interested in finding the right answer vs. always having the right answer.
- You have 2+ years of proven experience as an Operations Manager supervising 10-15+ associates.
- You have experience creating & managing team scheduling & payroll for hourly associates & have experience handling difficult conversations regarding performance & conduct.
- You possess a proven ability to coach & develop team members with diverse backgrounds & capabilities to meet & exceed team performance expectations.
- You are proficient in G Suite or Microsoft Office & preferably have experience working in a large scale Distribution Center.
- You have strong organizational skills & take ownership of tasks, projects, & relationships & follow through on obligations & promises.
Capsule is committed to hiring the best team possible to build a pharmacy that works for everyone. We have a diverse set of problems to solve, & believe that we need a diverse set of perspectives to deliver the best possible solutions to those problems. We look for talent from a wide range of backgrounds - including but not limited to - race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity & expression, national origin, religion, disability, & veteran status.