The 1stdibs Art + Design Research team ensures the integrity of the marketplace by researching & reviewing listings posted to our site. We work with sellers & internal teams to verify the authenticity of furniture, decorative & fine art objects. We are looking for a summer intern who is detail-oriented, organized, & fine art/design savvy. In this role, you willprovide support to the team & work on processes that improve the cataloging of listings across the site.
What youll do
- Spearhead the mapping & organization of artists & designers listed in our database
- Assist research specialists in cataloging listings across the site with the opportunity to work on an individual cataloging project
- Manage & help to source material for the internal library
What youll bring
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree & a rising senior or 2019 graduate
- Strong interest in furniture & fine art
- Top notch attention to detail & organizational skills
- Excellent writing & computer skills
1stdibs is the worlds largest online luxury marketplace for rare & desirable objects. It has become the go-to source for the world's leading interior designers & consumers to find antiques, furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion & fine art.
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Insight Venture Partners, Index Ventures, Spark Capital & Alibaba, 1stdibs is a unique blend of expert curators & seasoned Internet executives from companies including Amazon, Google, eBay, Mlb.com, PayPal,and Twitter.
1stdibs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.