At Shutterstock, our vision is to transform into a one-stop platform where our customers can easily collaborate to Ideate, Create, & Distribute great content.
This role is designed for a seasoned Product Manager with an entrepreneurial mindset & a passion for strategy & great products. In this role you will own strategy, development & enhancement of special projects across Shutterstock & will report directly to the Chief Product Officer.
- Drive customer growth through intrapreneurial proof of concepts, done in conjunction with efforts around potential partnerships & M&A.
- Establish requirements based on market trends, analytics & researched customer needs.
- Partner with our engineering teams to evolve our software & systems architecture to support a rapidly growing customer base across multiple countries & languages.
- Define & prioritize user stories & run the Agile planning & backlogs for your team
- Manage stakeholders in product, marketing, & technology.
- Collaborate with colleagues across the entire company including other product teams, marketing, sales, finance, legal, & the executive team to develop holistic customer experiences, particularly around order management, billing, licensing, download flows & contributor experience.
- Data-driven customer centric approach toward product development. Ability to clearly communicate data insights to others.
- Experience in e-comm, payment platforms & backend processes are a plus.
- Ability to synthesize different points of view & present them as a unified plan.
- Ability to dive deep into the product, the business, & the competition.
- Empathy for our users & an entrepreneurial approach to problem solving.
- Team orientation, working in a collaborative environment combined with an understanding of stakeholder disciplines.
- 3+ years agile product management experience, MBA a plus.
- 7+ years of overall product management experience
Shutterstock (NYSE: SSTK), directly & through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies & media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 750,000 contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, & currently has more than 260 million images & more than 14 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world & customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media offering; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; & Shutterstock Editorial, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
For more information, please visit www.shutterstock.com & follow Shutterstock on Twitter & on Facebook.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V