Location: Our marketing team is spread across London & New York, so were happy for this role to join either location. Right now, we are all working safely from home due to covid-19.
We're looking for a talented Digital Marketing Manager to join Qubit's Marketing Team. This is a unique opportunity to build a global B2B digital marketing function, from the ground up. As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will own Qubit's website, social media, email marketing through HubSpot, SEO, SEM & digital reporting. You will partner with the marketing team & agency partners to ensure that we're continuously improving lead generation through all of our online channels. This is an extremely visible position at Qubit with strong growth opportunity. Our ideal candidate will have experience in defining, implementing & constantly improving a digital presence.
- Own the company website & ensure it's optimised for demand generation & organic search
- With support from our agencies, improve our SEM programs to ensure that we're getting maximum ROI & hitting keywords our buyers care about
- Deliver our high quality & engaging digital content through multiple channels that helps to educate our target audience
- Manage our social media presence, focusing on LinkedIn, with timely & relevant content for our target personas
- Significantly grow our email marketing database & improve our program in HubSpot
- Develop monthly reporting dashboard on all digital activities, including the impact of digital marketing on our pipeline
Your Must Haves
- 3-4+ years of digital marketing experience for a fast-moving international technology or ecommerce company
- 3+ years of experience using email marketing to connect with & engage target personas, experience with HubSpot is a large plus
- 3+ years of experience managing a B2B or ecommerce website
- 4+ years of experience creating & implementing SEM programs
- Experience delivering compelling digital marketing content across multiple online channels
- Strong leadership skills, ability to perform under pressure & optimise your time to attain goals
- Strong project & budget management skills
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills at all levels, inside & outside of Qubit
- Strong problem solving skills, independent thinking & the ability to make the right decisions with the information on hand
- BS in marketing/business or a closely related discipline
Your Nice To Haves
- Experience with Hubspot & SFDC
- Strong HTML & CSS skills
- Experience in driving SEO improvements
Plenty of perks:
- Very competitive variable compensation plans
- Generous equity options mean youll own a piece of the pie
- Excellent health insurance packages
- Heka Wellbeing Platform (you can choose to use your Qubit allowance on a range of physical wellbeing, mental health & nutritional perks)
- Virtual socials, quizzes & get-togethers (until we can all meet again!)
- Plenty of opportunities for training & development
- Q Talks, our internal Ted Talks, where we have a range of exciting & inspirational speakers to help us think differently
What matters to us?
Qubit believes firmly in promoting diversity throughout the company & is committed to creating an environment where all employees can thrive regardless of their background. This encompasses race, gender, ethnic group, age, personality, cognitive style, tenure, organizational function, education, background, sexual preference & more.
A diverse workplace means better outcomes; for Qubytes, for our customers & for our business as a whole. Qubit is proud of our workplace demographics, but like most companies in the tech world, we know we still have work to do.
We aim to attract, develop & retain the best talent from all walks of life & backgrounds. This requires us to have a culture emphasising inclusion where all individuals feel respected, are treated fairly, have a good work-life balance & an opportunity to fully develop their chosen careers.