Capsule is rebuilding the $425 billion pharmacy industry from the inside out with an emotionally resonant pharmacy experience that works for everyone, & technology that enables customized outcomes for patients, doctors, hospitals, insurers, & manufacturers. Our team is laser focused on creating the best healthcare experience for our customers, & driving meaningful value & better outcomes for every participant in the healthcare system. Everyone who uses Capsule raves about it - we have 5,000+ five-star app reviews - & were expanding quickly to get that experience in the hands of as many people as possible. Weve raised over $250 million from the best internet & healthcare investors to enable that expansion.
Our values are: everybody needs some looking after sometimes & winning together. People succeed in our culture when they are intensely focused on our customers, energized to accomplish ambitious goals, & push themselves & those around them to be better. We work hard to teach & share our successes to help others be successful. We anticipate our teammates needs & communicate early & often, using the input of our peers to operate both fast & right. We have tremendous ambitions & a lot of fun pursuing them if that excites you, wed love to have you join us.
While we have a preference for candidates in or around NYC, this role can be located anywhere in the United States.
About the Role:
As Senior Product Manager of Growth you will drive the product roadmap across both web & mobile apps with the ultimate goal of driving new user growth, reducing CAC, & increasing virality. This role sits at the convergence of product, marketing, & data. From developing new acquisition channels, to collaborating on marketing initiatives to running A/B & multivariate testing this role requires creativity, empathy, & analytical horsepower. You will need to lean heavily on the process of developing hypotheses & bringing them to life through research, design, testing, measurement, & iteration. Representative work includes experimenting with new paid & organic channels, optimizing funnels, landing pages, sign-up flows, offers, account management, CRM campaigns & payment experiences.
This is a high visibility role with regular interactions with senior management & key stakeholders across the organization.
- Drive the product strategy & execution for your cross-functional squad, partnering with product design, engineering, marketing & other stakeholders to reliably ship products that delight our users & advance our mission of reconnecting medication into healthcare.
- Leverage qualitative & quantitative learnings to develop a deep intuition for what is important to our prospects/customers (consumers, doctors & partners, internal teams), & use that to drive your squads roadmap & help shape the overall product strategy.
- Define what success looks like, & then ensure that we have the data in place to measure our progress. Rally your team around what winning looks like & how we get there.
- You are passionate about building the future of healthcare: weaving technology & brand into a seamless experience for consumers, medical providers who partner with us, & the broader healthcare system.
- You take pride in enabling the best work of others on the team. You think ahead to anticipate the needs of your teammates & you give & get all the facts making it easy for others to make decisions.
- You are a fast learner. This is a complex space & though you may have no prior healthcare experience youre excited to jump in, sweat the details, & become an expert wherever itll help you get the job done.
- You drive results in a way that makes everyone better.
- You accomplish ambitious objectives while uplifting the team around you. You're a magnet for team members looking to get better & be successful.
- You work hard & want to have fun while you do so. You celebrate wins & remember to enjoy the journey as we build something iconic.
- You can work both fast & right & don't view them as trade-offs. You understand when things require precision & accuracy & where 80% gets you to the desired outcome.
- You thrive on being pushed & challenged. You communicate effectively both in written form & live / on your feet - you are not fazed by tough questions in the moment.
- You strike the right balance between putting enough work in to share something, but not going off into a corner for weeks at a time to polish something to perfection.
- You operate like an owner & expect others to as well. You take personal responsibility & value personal responsibility in others.
- You check your ego at the door. You are interested in finding the right answer vs. always having the right answer.
- 4+ years in a product management capacity preferably in the growth/acquisition space.
- Strong experience leveraging data (both qualitative & quantitative) to inform your decisions & help others inform theirs. You know how to extract insights from data (SQL skills a strong plus) & synthesize user feedback into actions.
- Demonstrated ability to work closely with stakeholders to ensure successful product roll-outs.
- Experience with lean prototyping techniques to validate hypotheses as fast as possible.
- Have experience working in a startup environment (or strong desire to do so)
Capsule is committed to hiring the best team possible to build a pharmacy that works for everyone. We have a diverse set of problems to solve, & believe that we need a diverse set of perspectives to deliver the best possible solutions to those problems. We look for talent from a wide range of backgrounds - including but not limited to - race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity & expression, national origin, religion, disability, & veteran status.