As a Human Resources Coordinator for JW Player, you will assist with both talent acquisition & people operations initiatives as a key part of our People & Talent team.
In this dual role, you will collaborate with the Recruitment Manager to maintain & continuously improve the JW Player Recruiting Brand through auditing & monitoring our candidate selection methods in addition to scheduling & coordinating the candidates advancement through our process. In addition, you will aid the People Operation teams efforts to ensure that our employees have a clear, engaging, & empowering experience throughout their tenure at JW Player by providing general HR administrative support including data entry & day-to-day HR tasks.
This role offers a great opportunity to tackle both recruitment & general human resources tasks in a fast-paced, friendly environment that values hard work & autonomy.
In this role, you will:
- Schedule candidate interviews with hiring managers & other team members via email
- Maintain & refine interview plans to ensure effectiveness
- Greet candidates upon arrival for their in-person interviews
- Research & coordinate off-site recruiting events
- Work within our Applicant Tracking System to manage the full candidate interview lifecycle
- Support HR projects & activities in Learning & Development, Onboarding & Offboarding, & Total Rewards
- Assist with maintenance of personnel files & HRIS system (scan, file, uploading, etc.)
- Update department spreadsheets used for information tracking
- Assist with employee onboarding, collection & processing of new hire paperwork (e.g. background checks, Wage Theft Notices, eVerify)
- Schedule employee trainings & other HR-related events
- Generate reports in ADP
- Assist with unemployment paperwork & employee verification requests
- Conduct audits to ensure data integrity in HRIS & paper files
- Provide support to the team with ad hoc projects/events & various administrative needs as necessary
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience) & a minimum of 2+ years experience in a coordinator or administrator capacity
- At least 2 years experience with Google Apps, Calendars, Email
- Experience working with an Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse preferred)
- Experience working in an HR capacity & a basic understanding of HR best practices & ethics
- Experience working with HRIS (ADP preferred)
- Expert Email & Phone Communication
- Superb attention to detail & proactive follow up skills
- Ability to flourish in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starting problem solver who loves to take initiative
- Ability to learn fast & offer ideas & input
- Digital, Technology or Startup industry experience is a plus
About JW Player
JW Player pioneered video on the web over a decade ago & continues to innovate as the worlds largest network-independent platform for video delivery & intelligence. Media companies including Fox, VICE, Business Insider, & Univision, in addition to hundreds of thousands of creators of all types & sizes, rely on JW Player to deliver & monetize their content across all devices. JW Players massive global footprint of over 2 billion unique devices creates a powerful data graph of unique consumer insights & generates billions of incremental video views. The company is headquartered in New York, with offices in London & Eindhoven, & was named to Deloittes Technology Fast 500 in 2017. For more information, visit http://www.jwplayer.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.