Company Description|Job Description
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes & providing them with the platform & network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, & workflow. We recognize that business is both messy & social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
You will be based in the department for acquired enterprises, product, customers & employees. The IBX Revenue line is part of the department & consists of 60-80 FTEs, who are either reporting directly to you or to stakeholders outside your area. The IBX team is responsible for the IBX Business Network which is the entire procurement solution, & for assuring the network is running smoothly for both buyer & seller. IBX enables customers to generate cost savings through better spend visibility, increased spend under management & contract compliance. The team is mainly based in Stockholm, Copenhagen, India & Bucharest.
You are the owner of the IBX business line which represents a significant revenue stream for Tradeshift. You will be responsible for leading, developing & implementing the product strategy, customer migration, budget, & pricing, to drive growth & increase profitability & revenue in this business line. You leverage your market & product expertise to identify new opportunities for growth & to implement existing & new strategies. You will create & sustain an engaging company culture by openly & consistently communicating the business's strategy, goals, accomplishments, & opportunities. You will be reporting to the VP of acquired products.
What a day is like:
You will be in contact with a high number of stakeholders internally & externally to ensure the platform is stable, customers are happy & satisfied with the solution. You will have to align with key stakeholders on deliverables & follow up on the development of customer migration projects & platform improvement projects.
You're perfect for this role if you:
You are an excellent communicator & have fantastic networking abilities. You have great interpersonal skills & your strategic skills are strong. You have a proven track record of running successful platform operations. You can easily define solutions, establish facts & draw valid conclusions, while being open & listening to customers, key stakeholders & employees.
You also have:
- A Bachelor's Degree in a related field; Master's Degree preferred
- Fluent in English. Good skills in Norwegian, Danish or Swedish arean advantage
- Creative skills to find ways to reduce costs by streamlining processes & systems
- Good analytic skills & the ability to utilize tools to monitor revenue development, cost & cost trends, continuously striving to improve value
- Possesses strong business acumen & proven ability to improve key financial results
Our office in Copenhagen has a palpable excitement that stems from the constant change that keeps everyone on their toes. Each employee has a voice, & their hard work pays off. No good work goes unnoticed.
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, & guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride & passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong matchin the middle of the work day, & then you'll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
TradeShifters come from various backgrounds & nations, & we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, & welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity & we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy & the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions & feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, & guts.
- Ambitious international startup
- Career & professional development opportunities
- Large office that provides caters to many different work-environment preferences
- Flexible work hours
- Mobile phone plan & at home internet
- Lunch & snacks daily with drinks
- A competitive compensation package & equity
- In-house activities like yoga
- Opportunity to join many fun, varied company events like happy hours, hackathons, family holiday parties, & many more.