The ultimate source for official answers about a business online should be the business itself. However, when consumers ask questions on company websites, too often they are left in the dark with wrong answers. Yext (NYSE: YEXT), the Search Experience Cloud, solves this problem by organizing a business's facts so it can provide official answers to consumer questions wherever people search. Starting with the company website, then extending across search engines & voice assistants, businesses around the world, like Taco Bell, Marriott, & Jaguar Land Roveras well as organizations like the U.S. State Departmenttrust Yext to radically improve the search experience on their websites & across the entire search ecosystem.
Yext is seeking an exceptional Performance Marketing Manager with the skill & work ethic to both strategize & execute as part of the Growth Marketing team at Yext. Reporting to the Director of Growth Marketing, the right candidate will lead our global charge to build & optimize digital campaigns through paid media channels in order to generate more qualified leads & sales pipeline. The successful candidate must be adept at leveraging an arsenal of optimization tactics & breakthrough net new ideas to accomplish these goals & enjoy collaborating with designers, brand marketing, & key marketing stakeholders across the organization. This is a terrific opportunity for a sharp performance marketer to make a big impact in a dynamic, fast-moving organization. If this sounds like you, then we'd love to hear from you!
What Youll Do
- Manage acquisition campaigns on digital & offline channels, with a focus on paid search acquisition.
- Increase paid search acquisition by launching new campaigns to capture new demand as well as optimize existing campaigns to improve return & efficiency
- Test & develop new paid social acquisition strategy based on Yexts solutions & go-to-market segments in order to drive more inbound demand
- Maintain & monitor reports, budgets, campaign performance, ROI, LTV, & other channel metrics.
- Create ideas for campaigns by writing compelling ad copy & sharing a creative vision with the design team when applicable
- Act as a business partner to internal teams such as product marketing & creative
- Build out tests to prove out hypotheses & recommend performance optimizations
- Take a data-driven approach to managing campaigns & derive insights on strategy & performance.
- Monitor web analytics dashboards & key reporting tools, pointing out key areas of importance
- Communicate weekly & monthly updates, progress reports, timelines, channel metrics, & other KPIs.
- Write creative briefs to define program objectives & KPIs, optimizing campaigns to maximize ROI.
- Work closely with the other teams & stakeholders to ensure acquisition goals are met.
What You Have
- A BA/BS degree or similar college level education, or equivalent practical experience
- At least 5+ years of related performance marketing or paid acquisition experience
- A passion for Marketing. You stay up to date on the industry, platforms & changes as they roll out.
- Excellent cross-functional skills especially around your ability to influence others.
- A firm grasp of Web Analytics, A/B Testing, & data driven marketing.
- Strong analytical ability & are an advanced Excel nerd.
- Ability to analyze performance data for optimizations.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, identify & resolve problems.
- Can write direct ad copy that is built to convert
- Attention to detail & the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, & self-motivation.
- An energetic & willing attitude.
- The ability to synthesize complex ideas into actionable recommendations for senior executives.
- A hungry, infectious personality: were looking for someone determined & able to win.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.