Beeswax, named one of Business Insiders hottest pre-IPO startups is looking for an experienced B2B marketing leader to join our management team in the New York office. Beeswax is a fast growing high profile start-up in the advertising technology business built by executives from Google & funded by leading VCs including RRE & Foundry Group.Come join our fun & smart team as we execute on our unique vision to bring a technology platform to the most sophisticated marketers in ad tech.
The Beeswax team is a top-notch group with backgrounds from Google, Amazon, Facebook & other premier technical & business teams. We recently crossed sixty employees worldwide & are looking to double over the next twelve months.
We are looking for a VP of Marketing, reporting to the CEO, to help us double our business in 2019 & double again in 2020. This is a key member of the management team & will lead the effort to position the company outside of the "noise" of ad tech & generate a repeatable program of lead development & nurturing using multiple techniques & channels. This person will be responsible for all things related to marketing both in the US & globally. We are looking for a person who brings both proven B2B lead gen experience, along with the intelligence & business savvy to act as a key member of our management team.
- Set strategic & operational plans for the marketing function, including budget, headcount, & priorities
- Manage & monitor all lead generation activities (events, paid media, content, etc) in close conjunction with sales & sales operations
- Work with product management to position features & innovation to benefit new & existing customers & differentiate from competition
- Manage external resources include PR agencies, freelancers, etc.
- Report on marketing effectiveness to the management team & board & be accountable for those results
- Hire & grow a top quality execution team
- Develop & nurture the Beeswax brand
- 10+ years experience in marketing roles
- Director or VP position in B2b marketing role at fast-growing venture-backed start-up
- Ad tech experience strongly preferred
- Demonstrated experience building a team