Welcome to Aetion! Since our debut in 2013, we have grown into one of the countrys leading science-driven technology companies using real-world evidence to provide innovative healthcare solutions.
We achieve this with our Aetion Evidence Platform, a software platform used to evaluate the safety, effectiveness & value of medications, delivering better outcomes to patients, medical professionals & clients. Weve partnered with top biopharma companies & are backed by leading venture capital firms to help further expand our research & product line.
To continue our mission to transform healthcare, were assembling a team of talented individuals who know how to work collaboratively & authentically, to innovate & think transformation, not status quo.
If thats you, wed love to hear from you.
As Director, Real World Solutions (MD&D), youll work with the Medical Device & Diagnostics Group to define, position, message & meet Growth goals. You will deliver a regular drumbeat of research, insights & claims to support the effective promotion & positioning of Aetion to the medical device & diagnostics industry. You will also help guide the product strategy by critically thinking through the customer experience, value proposition & messaging. You will be proactive in the identification of new opportunities, & possess the tactical expertise to take a hands-on role in product related initiatives. This role reports to the VP & GM, Medical Device & Diagnostics Group, & will work closely with the Marketing, Growth, Product & Science teams.
- Understanding of product, customer, & marketing strategy, twinned with the capability to execute for results
- Define product value propositions & positioning in the context of product strategy & market landscape - developing the understanding of why we are building products & features & effectively communicating their value to customers
- Contribute to competitor analysis, market research, & other research initiatives to inform & evolve market positioning in medical device & diagnostic sector
- Drive creation of marketing collateral, presentations, & other materials needed to assist product initiatives & growth opportunities specific to MD&D
- Monitor communications to identify opportunities for refinement in product messaging, & propose solutions to increase resonance with customers
- Lead & own the development & execution of go-to-market strategies around new features & experiences in the medical device & diagnostics industry
- Analyze product marketing campaign effectiveness, share key learnings & make recommendations about future opportunities
- Work collaboratively with critical cross-functional teams including Marketing, Growth, Science, Product, to articulate & craft opportunities ahead for the AEP.
- Inspire & develop our medical device & diagnostics customer strategy, compiling regular reports & presentations, driving go-to-market alignment, & knowing our customer segments inside & out
- Independently run ad-hoc projects & understand business implications of proposed product & marketing decisions
- Bachelors Degree, 5+ years of experience in Marketing/Commercialization
- Graduate Degree, 4+ years of experience in Marketing/Commercialization
- Experience in the life sciences, healthcare and/or medical device & diagnostics industries
- Lead at all levels Aetion is a diverse workforce of scientific thought leaders & technological innovators coming together with a vision to dramatically improve the Healthcare industry. Aetion supports & maintains a presence in organizations such as ISPOR, ISPE, ASHP, & HIMSS
- Located in three cities We have offices located in Midtown Manhattan near Penn Station, Boston's financial district, & Los Angeles. All locations are accessible by various forms of public transportation.
- Social & energetic offices with a modern layout, & a giant kitchen & eating/social area. We have an open floor plan with an abundance of conference rooms, designed for impromptu collaboration, company gatherings, & industry meetups & events.
- Great perks We offer competitive salaries, top-of-the-line benefits, company ownership stock options, 4% 401(k) match, & unlimited PTO
- Awards Aetion is the recipient of numerous prestigious awards:
Aetion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aetion is committed to being an employer of choice, not just a good place to work, but a great & inclusive place to work. To that end, we strive to recruit & maintain a workforce that meaningfully represents the diverse & culturally rich communities that we serve. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disabled status or, genetic information.