BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, & our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence & advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, & self-driving carsall of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pures technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
Weve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, & as we continue to gobble up market share, were blazing trails & setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays.
- Our customer-first culture & unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a Satmetrix Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say bring it on to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
- Prospect to identify net new opportunities
- Identify, qualify & set appointments for field counterparts
- Deep understanding & research on key target accounts
- Work closely with Field Marketing to develop outbound call campaigns
- Help progress opportunities as needed & directed with field AE
- Qualify & respond to daily marketing generated leads
- Work closely with Account Executive field sales to identify sales targets, initiatives & penetrate new accounts
- Work with Channel on outbound prospecting campaigns with partners
- Communicate early & often with Marketing on strategy, lead generation, lead programs
- Continually keep up with current storage trends, companies, news releases, & competitor news
- Daily use of sales enablement tools including but not limited to Salesforce.com & LinkedIn
- Approximately 5-10% travel required such as training, regional visits, Enterprise Briefings & customer visits.
WHAT YOULL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills in English & Japanese is a must
- Consistent track record of exceeding quota & penetrating net-new accounts
- Ability to efficiently manage & prioritize various sales-related activities & fluently adapt to shifting priorities
- Ability to clearly communicate Pure Storage business value to varying roles in an IT organization
- Strong organizational skills & effective time management
- Demonstrated ability to optimize performance & drive results in a fast-paced environment
- Minimum 2-3 year experience in sales; alternately min. 3-5 yrs as an IT professional with a multinational company
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Science Degree required
- Must be willing & able to work in an open office, team environment.
BE YOUCORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, & make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice & can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts & celebrate individuality, & with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, & expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal & professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local & global communities through volunteering & grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full & best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, & company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.