About the Role
At OneTrust, our mission is to protect the privacy of individuals by empowering organizations to manage the data they house in a responsible way. With a passion to solve global privacy concerns, our team has built the most widely used privacy management platform used by companies to comply with data privacy regulations & establish privacy as a best practice within their organization.
We're looking for an Account Executivethat will report to the Sales Manager. In this role, you willbe responsible for finding & developing leads from 'cold to sold'by targeting Fortune 2000 companies. You will successfully navigate accounts from end to end with continuous support from marketing efforts. The Sales Executive has a clear understanding of the privacy industry, including regulatory environment, & uses this knowledge to support all of the primary responsibilities. To thrive in this role, the Sales Executive will be ambitious, target driven, keep up with industry trends as well as the competitive landscape & customer needs.
What you'll do:
- Uncover net new business opportunities & successfully take through the sales cycle to closure
- Demonstrate a knowledgeable understanding of the full array of our offerings to answer questions & make recommendations when speaking to customers/prospects
- Understand customers business needs & take a consultative approach in handling aspects of the sales cycle to include proposal development & product demonstrations
- Sales Executives will be responsible for qualifying sales opportunities, setting proper customer expectations, handling negotiations & accurately forecasting to management
- Communicate effectively with all levels (C, SVP, VP, Dir, etc..) & key decision makers
- Work collaboratively with other OneTrust employees across the organization to ensure customer expectations are met & exceed when possible
- Meet & exceed monthly, quarterly & annual qualified meeting & revenue goals
What we're looking for:
- Assoc./BS or equivalent military experience required
- Minimum 5-8 years selling B2B enterprise level software or related technologies.
- Native Norwegian or Finnish language skills
- Effective sales presentation skills, forecasting, & planning skills
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com or similar CRM solutions.
- Proven track record of meeting & exceeding target goals.
- Travel will be expected (20-30%)
What you'll gain from joining OneTrust;
You can expect tremendous professional development hyper-growth opportunities; an opportunity to work in an open environment on solutions that are reshaping the way business operates & respect for your ideas. We believe in recognition for a job well-done, great compensation package, & an environment that fosters creativity & divergent thinking.
At OneTrust, you will shift the way the global community manages personal information. Your contributions will be incredibly impactful, & your ideas will be embraced. Our officesare located inthe heart of London, within walking distance of Bank, St. Pauls & Cannon street & features our own private rooftop terrace with fantastic views of the London skyline. Our team's growth is a representation of the market need for a platform to establish privacy best practices, andOneTrust'sdedication to the privacy space.
If this sounds like a team you'd like to be a part of, we'd love to talk!
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants for employment & prohibits discrimination & harassment of any type without regard to race, colour, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
OneTrustis the largest & most widely used dedicated privacy management technology platform for compliance global privacy laws. More than 2000 customers, including 200 of the Global 2,000, useOneTrustto comply with data privacy regulations across sectors & jurisdictions, including the EU GDPR,ePrivacy(Cookie Law) & California Consumer Privacy Act.
OneTrustis co-headquartered in Atlanta, GA & in London, UK, with additional offices in Bangalore, Melbourne, Munich & Hong Kong. The fast-growing team of privacy & technology experts surpasses 500 employees worldwide.
Backed & co-chaired by the founders of Manhattan Associates (NASDAQ: MANH) andAirWatch($1.54Bacq. by VMware), theOneTrustleadership team has experience building scalable, enterprise software platforms.OneTrustis guided by an external advisory board of renowned privacy experts, as well as an in-house global privacy & legal research team. We can be found online atwww.onetrust.com.