They say "sitting is the new smoking". We're here to get more people moving...
Gympass is a discovery platform that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of workout facilities. With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find an activity they'll love among more than 600 activities across the U.S., Europe, & Latin America. Our goal is to multiply the number of people exercising at every company to create a healthier & more engaged workforce. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York, we have a growing team in 30 offices around the world. Our mission is simple yet ambitious: defeat inactivity, & we know the only way to get there is together, partnering with companies, gyms & having the best talent.
The Senior Analyst will develop analyses & insights that his/her stakeholders can rely on to understand Gympass product performance & the best route to improve user experience. This role is ideal for someone who wants to have a large impact at a growing, global organization.
What You'll Do.....
- Provide data driven insights & deliver recommendations that address opportunities for product improvements
- Establish best-in-class product analytics reporting at a rapidly-growing, global company
- Provide analytical support to Product Managers worldwide
- Create effective reporting & workspaces & support the accuracy of the data capture strategy
- Be an active participant in discussion with the product management organization & have a voice in the direction of the product
- Identify insights that will impact the broader business by leveraging relationships outside of product, including marketing & engineering teams.
- Work closely with the Analytics implementation team to identify & resolve tagging issues affecting analysis & develop solutions to continue providing value to the product teams & other stakeholders
- Assist in developing experiments & tests, using existing data to identify test opportunities & ensuring test design is consistent with best practices
- Demonstrate up-to-date expertise in Product Management & apply this to the development, execution, & improvement of action plans
- Execute & drive work to completion
You Should Have....
- Experience using digital Analytics solutions such as: Adobe Analytics (omniture) or Google Analytics including both analysis & implementation
- Experience using product analytics & marketing tools like Mixpanel, Amplitude, Heap
- Experience with Tableau and/or Power BI
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience in analyzing large data sets & synthesizing insights into actionable product recommendations
- Proficient in using SQL-based exploratory analytics tools; familiarity with Python & R is a plus
- Experience with A/B testing & statistical significance techniques such as t-test, ANOVA, correlation, etc.
- Ability to clearly articulate & present initiatives to creative & technical teams alike
- Entrepreneurial, digitally savvy, creative & experimental in the approach to problem solving, with exceptional analytical & critical thinking skills
- Strong ownership mentality
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health & welfare our our employees. Our benefits include:
- Employee Health/Dental & Vision Insurance covered 100%
- Company subsidized Gympass on us, workout anywhere anytime for the cost of one lunch.
- Competitive PTO starting on Day 1 & floating holiday in addition to 9 company-observed holidays
- Outstanding opportunities for personal growth & career development...around the world
- An exciting & supportive atmosphere with intelligent (hey, at least we think so) & ambitious people from around the world!
- Paid Parental Leave
- Education Reimbursement
Gympass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Gympass does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.