At Lyft, we believe that ride by ride, were changing the way our world works. We imagine a world where cities feel small again. Where transportation & tech bring people together, instead of apart. We see the future as community-driven & it starts with you.
The Lyft Business Team is changing the way organizations leverage the Lyft platform to redefine the way they operate. We are solving big problems, & meeting the needs of our clients & their people, from employees to customers & students to patients, in a whole new way. We are committed to always delivering best in class customer service. Our work is fun, challenging & rewarding & we are looking for customer-focused team members passionate about solving problems & delighting our customers.
As a Lyft Business Sales Associate, you will help small & medium-size business ownersby learning their business objectives & helping them use Lyft to improve their business operations & customers experience. If youre interested in being a part of the biggest revolution in generations, the redesigning of cities around people, not cars, join us.
- Independently manage a pipeline of accounts to sell Lyft Business tools
- Email prospecting, making outbound calls, running meetings, closing sales, & onboarding clients
- Track metrics & report back on the success of work
- Conduct thorough discovery to understand the current environment of clients, requirements, decision-making processes, & timeframes
- Manage & update opportunities in CRM
- 1+ year in a closing sales role
- Excellent written, verbal, & presentation skills
- Experience with Salesforce tools
- Experience with prospecting & sales email automation tools a plus.
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Monthly commuter subsidy to cover your transit to work
- 20% off all Lyft rides
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.