Peloton is seeking an Internal Communications Lead to help craft & implement communications activities that support our overall strategic priorities, & specifically, partner closely with our People team in the development of all global HR-related communications. This includes global People programs, learning & development initiatives, safety messaging, integration communications, & beyond. The Internal Communications Lead will be responsible for creating proactive & reactive tactics that support our team members in getting the information they need, as it relates to all People programs & initiatives.
This person will be a savvy communicator, strong collaborator, & possess excellent organizational skills & the ability to juggle many projects at once. The role would be part of our Internal Communications team, which focuses on building, maintaining & implementing our global internal communication strategy across various channels. The ideal candidate will have outstanding writing & editing skills, be able to function well in a fast-paced environment & work well with cross-functional partners.
- Writes, edits, reviews & oversees release of HR-related internal communication documents & programs that support the company.
- Edits & enhances internal communication materials, including intranet, newsletters, emails/memos, webcasts & all-company meeting presentations as it relates to HR initiatives.
- Reviews & edits essential internal communications prior to dissemination to ensure accuracy, clarity, & appropriateness.
- Ensures a consistent voice -- that is on par with our internal brand style & tone -- permeates messaging to employees through our People programs & initiatives.
- Assist with the development & implementation of new & existing internal communication vehicles.
- Work closely with the People team & other key internal partners to develop & execute communications initiatives that build engagement & foster a positive, transparent global culture within the company.
- Help develop & manage the companys Internal Communications Calendar & messaging plan.
- Bachelors degree
- 3-5 years dedicated experience in internal communications, corporate communications, or content development (or a combo of those areas)
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills, with superb ability to translate ideas into clear, compelling messaging
- Experience building communication plans as well as executing against them
- Strong ability to build cross-functional relationships & influence with authority across all levels & functions
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves & be part of a lean & nimble team
- Strong writing, editing, & proofreading skills
- Deadline-driven yet flexible in your approach to getting there
- Love developing project briefs & content calendar
- Possess an ability to be flexible & work well under pressure
- You like to get things done!
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, & streaming technology, we create digital fitness & wellness content & products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Together We Go Far means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce & inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice & inequity in our world, & to promote health & wellbeing for all, from the inside out.