Shutterstock is an established, rapidly growing, global content & technology company based in Manhattan. We helped to transform the stock photography industry by pioneering a subscription-based purchase model. We offer a professional, energetic, & vibrant culture within a creative industry.
Continued growth of our content library (now 135+ million images), product portfolio & customer base are creating new career opportunities.
We're seeking an enthusiastic Data Steward to join our new Data Stewardship team. Reporting to the Data Steward Team Lead this role will ensure data consistency & integrity throughout the company's systems. The ideal profile would be a data-driven, highly organized & detail-oriented individual who is experienced with Salesforce & Excel.
Please note we are looking for a Data Steward Lead located in New York.
- Creates & ensures data governance guardrails & integrity throughout the Salesforce & other corporate data systems
- Corrects data flagged under the Data Governance JIRA boards
- Handle data quality escalations raised by the Finance Team
- Communicate with Sales Reps, Sales Ops & Finance to address data inconsistencies in our systems
- Collaborates with other Data Stewards & works to provide insights to data integrity issues that affect Data Governance guidelines
- Follows standard operating procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
- Assists with special projects as needed
Skills you will need to be successful:
- Experience with SQL, JIRA & Salesforce
- Ability to juggle multiple projects, in a fast-paced environment with frequently changing priorities
- Data entry skills
- Problem-solving expert
- Strong attention to detail
- Enjoys working in a team environment
- Good judgment skills
- Organized, detail-oriented, good time management skills & able to balance multiple priorities effectively
Bonus skills we appreciate:
- 1+ year Experience as a Data Steward
- Experience with JIRA & Google Suite
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce: Reports, Dashboards, Validation rules, etc.
Shutterstock (NYSE: SSTK), directly & through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies & media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week & has millions of images & video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world & customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial imagesfor the world's media; Webdam, a cloud-based digital asset management service for businesses.
For more information, please visit www.shutterstock.com & follow Shutterstock on Twitter,Facebook and Instagram.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V