Magic Leap is an eclectic group of visionaries, rocket scientists, wizards, & gurus from the fields of film, robotics, visualization, software, computing, & user experience. We are growing quickly, & this is the time to get on board & play a role in shaping the way people will be interacting with the world tomorrow.
The Frontend Engineer will design & develop the frontend for our internal web-based automation framework that provides system analytics in support of Magic Leaps perception software team. The tools that you develop will drive key engineering decisions & help guide the work of our team of computer vision & deep learning engineers.
- Work with a group of engineers to design & develop a web based analytics framework in support of Magic Leaps perception software team.
- Develop web applications that manage recorded sensor data, run experiments & analyze results
- Implement web frontend for a web based framework that allows large scale deployment & scheduling of jobs within virtualized containers on cloud services such as AWS & Google Cloud.
- Create visualizations & data comparison tools that help other engineers gain the key insight from a large collection of test results.
- Familiarity with front-end web frameworks such as Angular.js, React, Flask.
- Experience with Visualization frameworks such as Plotly, Google Charts.
- Experience with a variety of SQL & NoSQL databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL (preferred), MongoDB, & Redis.
- Experience deploying high-traffic services with major cloud providers (AWS, Google, etc.)
- Knowledge of cloud platforms such as Google Cloud Platform or Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Knowledge deploying docker container & kubernetes.
- BS/BA required, Masters is preferred
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines