WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 16 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, Hitched, The Bash, The Bump, & more) inspire, inform, & celebrate our communities as they move through lifes milestones. Our couples & business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
The VP of Merchandising will help set the strategic direction, & oversee execution, of product merchandising across multiple eCommerce sites. You will bring an entrepreneurial spirit, creative problem solving & user-centric thinking to the TKWW eCommerce business. You will work alongside key business partners providing a data-driven approach to decision making, & will report directly to the EVP of eCommerce.
- Responsible for overall strategy & execution of assortment, pricing & promotions across multiple eCommerce sites.
- Bring best-in-class knowledge & expertise while balancing strategic vision with tactical execution in a fast moving environment.
- Analyze product & assortment strategies & leverage product, consumer & market insights to effectively drive business strategies.
- Develop & manage pricing & promotional strategies to maximize profit potential.
- Regularly monitor, analyze & report on business performance.
- Identify trends & maximize growth opportunities.
- Combines big picture thinking with day to day tactics.
SUCCESSFUL VP, MERCHANDISING CANDIDATES HAVE:
- 12+ years of experience in ecommerce/site merchandising, with at least 6 years experience leading teams. (Registry merchandising experience a plus.)
- A hands-on approach to leadership & is willing to roll-up their sleeves, get into the weeds, & at the same time set direction based on enterprise & company goals.
- Proven ability to drive product strategies that deliver financial & brand objectives.
- A desire to build business relationships across departments & foster a collaborative culture.
- Strong analytical skills & the ability to drive analysis into action.
- A highly organized, prepared, & confidently persuasive communication style across all audiences, with an ability to explain complex issues in a simple way.
- The ability to balance the art in story telling with the science in analytics to drive engagement & conversion.
- Experience driving improvements in navigation, search, product curation, segmentation & personalization.
- Comfortability leading, collaborating & communicating in a remote-work environment until a back to the office policy post-covid is implemented.
At The Knot Worldwide, we believe you are more than a resume & invite you to go for it, take the leap of faith, & apply for this job if it sparks your passion to join TKWW & make a difference!
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You Dream Big. You iterate & experiment to drive innovation.
- You Love Our Users. You keep our global community at the center of everything you do.
- You Do the Right Thing. You strengthen your team through respect, fairness, & inclusion.
- You Hustle Every Day. You favor urgency & own your outcomes.
- You Win Together. People are at the heart of our success & you play as a team.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
The Knot Worldwide offers a unique employee experience & we are deeply proud of our award-winning culture. From flexible vacation & generous parental leave benefits to promoting wellness & giving back to our community, we believe in happiness above all elsein & out of the office.
The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
If you are a resident of California, by submitting your application, you acknowledge that youve read the California Privacy Notice.