DoubleVerify is the recognized market innovator with the technology that accurately authenticates the quality of digital media & drives ad performance for the world's leading brands. DV provides media transparency & accountability to deliver the highest level of impression quality for maximum advertising performance. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend & helped build a better industry. Learn more at doubleverify.com.
About the role
The Classification team is responsible for classifying multiple media formats across multiple channels at significant scale. The person in this role would be in charge of developing new functionality & services, which will expand the capabilities & coverage of DoubleVerifys Brand Safety, Suitability, and/or Contextual products.
This role is part of a cross-functional team that creates products to serve advertisers & partners across the digital landscape. The role requires you to collect requirements & make data-driven decisions, working closely with other product & engineering teams across multiple geographical locations. Communication skills are incredibly important as the position interfaces heavily at all levels & across functions both inside DoubleVerify & with our external partners.
The ideal candidate is autodidact, data-driven, technical & detail-oriented, & has extensive product management experience. Communication, organizational, & great analytical skills are also critical for this role.
- Identify & prioritize new opportunities & deliver these to expand into new product areas
- Manage development from concept ideation to product release, including requirement gathering & breaking down the vision to epics & stories
- Collaborate with other product & engineering teams in order to ensure successful launches
- Collect feedback & functional needs, & develop product requirements accordingly
- Bachelors degree in a technical/quantitative field or equivalent practical experience building/shipping technical products
- Strong analytical skills & critical thinking
- 3+ years of combined full-time working experience
- 1+ years of experience in Product Management
- Organized with rigorous attention to detail, drive for excellence
- Ability to quickly & effectively learn & explore new topics, identify knowledge sources & understand new technologies, markets & concepts independently
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Knowledgeable of APIs & can understand JSON
- Experience designing & building AI & machine learning products
- Hands-on experience with SQL & data analysis tools
- Passion & desire to play a key role in driving a new business to success in the ad-tech space
- Knows the difference between recall & precision
- Experience working in the digital video space
- Experience with a scripting language - R, Python, etc.